Pink pussy lips were meant for big black cocks.

Hi!

I've never considered myself a cuckold in a traditional sense. My wife and I don't get turned on by chastity, cock cages, or heavy humiliation, but the idea of watching my wife with another man has always turned me on like nothing else. It's the idea of her having this carnal craving for another man- the need to have him take and use her for his pleasure. It's also knowing that this man is not only having my wife, but he's having her in front of me- showing me just how much she needs his cock. Combine that with the other man being black and I'll cum without blinking. His dark skin against hers, pressing against her delicate white body while sliding his tongue down her throat. There's just nothing sexier in my opinion. If the whole cuckold thing wasn't taboo enough, here's this big, strong black man having his way with my white wife- all while I watch.

Anyway, I'd love to chat more about this with anyone who is interested. Just hit me up with a private message!

Cuckolding and being a cuckold involves a huge variety of differing sexual and social relationship dynamics and activities, usually based upon the interests and desires of the people involved. Cuckolding does not by any means require you to use cock and ball cages, or humiliation in any way. All it really requires is a willing Hotwife and her desires and her spouse, mate, boyfriend or boyfriends to submit and dedicate themselves totally to her desires and pleasures... the Hotwife is the one in charge... and crudely stated... remember she has the pussy... the pussy makes the rules for everyone! *smile* :wub: :) :bigsmile:

Cuckolding and being a cuckold involves a huge variety of differing sexual and social relationship dynamics and activities, usually based upon the interests and desires of the people involved. Cuckolding does not by any means require you to use cock and ball cages, or humiliation in any way. All it really requires is a willing Hotwife and her desires and her spouse, mate, boyfriend or boyfriends to submit and dedicate themselves totally to her desires and pleasures... the Hotwife is the one in charge... and crudely stated... remember she has the pussy... the pussy makes the rules for everyone! *smile* :wub: :) :bigsmile:

Hm. Interestingly put. Very good. Good because there will always be someone who wants that pussy, so those who have some nice pussy may always feel assured.

Hi!

I've never considered myself a cuckold in a traditional sense. My wife and I don't get turned on by chastity, cock cages, or heavy humiliation, but the idea of watching my wife with another man has always turned me on like nothing else. It's the idea of her having this carnal craving for another man- the need to have him take and use her for his pleasure. It's also knowing that this man is not only having my wife, but he's having her in front of me- showing me just how much she needs his cock. Combine that with the other man being black and I'll cum without blinking. His dark skin against hers, pressing against her delicate white body while sliding his tongue down her throat. There's just nothing sexier in my opinion. If the whole cuckold thing wasn't taboo enough, here's this big, strong black man having his way with my white wife- all while I watch.

Anyway, I'd love to chat more about this with anyone who is interested. Just hit me up with a private message!

Hello cuminmywife69. Lovely name, BTW.

Well said. Personally, I don’t care for or don’t get what’s fun about heavy humiliation.

So you like just the voyeuristic aspects of the cuckold situation, is it?

What about participation? I would imagine if your hotwife wants it, you’re cool with getting into the bed with her and the bull to play as well. Say like getting a BJ while the bull takes her from the back. And how do you feel about DPs? Those are quite sweet.

Last edited:
Back