Pimping you.

We had a friend who was/is an es cort. We didn't know for several years and never suspected (she also was in the lifestyle). Then she got set up and arrested by a small town cop and it made several newspapers (and can still be found online). She made a lot of $ doing it. In fact, she is still doing it. I have been offered money before but have never taken the guys up on it. I just give it away.View attachment 6124587View attachment 6124588
Can i rent u bitch? How much?

We had a friend who was/is an es cort. We didn't know for several years and never suspected (she also was in the lifestyle). Then she got set up and arrested by a small town cop and it made several newspapers (and can still be found online). She made a lot of $ doing it. In fact, she is still doing it. I have been offered money before but have never taken the guys up on it. I just give it away.View attachment 6124587View attachment 6124588
Let's get it

Honestly this is one of my fantasies, maybe it shouldn’t be but I love the thought of my sex being valued so high that he wants to share me with his friends for a price. Especially since they ready have bbc lol. As for how much I honestly wouldn’t know :(
Do it, go high-end. Let it happen one guy or couple at a time. Advertise it as a cuddle service. Make the written rules strict. Mature men and women will do what they do when they are attracted to each other. The rules be damned.

Do four appointments in a day. It would be epic.

Wouldn’t say i Pimped myself, but I did use my body to pay my rent when I was in college, I let my landlord have his price each month to help reduce the costs
Thanks for sharing that -- good to hear. I have a couple of buddies who are landlords who collect some of their rent similarly today. Sex is a good form of currency for college girls whether it's used for rent or better grades or a better shift at work, whatever. They know what they've got and they know hot it can be used.

Thanks for sharing that -- good to hear. I have a couple of buddies who are landlords who collect some of their rent similarly today. Sex is a good form of currency for college girls whether it's used for rent or better grades or a better shift at work, whatever. They know what they've got and they know hot it can be used.
Yeah sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back