Pimping you.

If our women are being pimped out(so hot!) can us cucks pay the Bulls for permission to fuck them?

Would most women want to see us cucks hand the cash over to the Bull?

If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
They decided how much, I never knew. I did not receive any $$ either, I was earning it for him (2 of my Lovers did this). The last one told me he was "going to put my white ass on the street" and I couldn't WAIT to do this for him!!! Probably a good thing he got busted fr ******* and ended up in prison, I was going down the rabbit hole with him. Definitely saved my marriage and likely my career too. But it was HOT whil eit lasted. J (the wife)

They decided how much, I never knew. I did not receive any $$ either, I was earning it for him (2 of my Lovers did this). The last one told me he was "going to put my white ass on the street" and I couldn't WAIT to do this for him!!! Probably a good thing he got busted fr ******* and ended up in prison, I was going down the rabbit hole with him. Definitely saved my marriage and likely my career too. But it was HOT whil eit lasted. J (the wife)
Good one there

Great

Whore me.out
Whore me.out
when I see this picture of a beautiful ass and pussy all open and ready to fuck most men would think wow I’d love to fuck her but me I think wow I love to eat her ass or her pussy, I’ve been conditioned by my dominant x wife I never think of myself as someone who can please a women with my dicklet I’m but I know if I eat her pussy I can give her a nice orgasm I’m a ass hole licker and a cunt lapper

My ultimate desire: a Black Alpha Male Who reaches out to me. Who helps me descend into the world of prost!tut!on and subjects me to whor!ng. To be explo!ted and trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

I long for that Black Alpha Man who also sees my purpose in life, Who sees in me business potential to earn His money. Even more: Who also knows where He should deliver me to render as His sexual object.

The place where I can be the slut with no restraint or embarrassment. For that life destination I want to move globally.

I guess I'm a nympho. Sex is the very best of life and I need it a lot.

Deep down I know I'm destined for wh0redom. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, he would understand me and whore me for his gain.

Most people will think that I need a shrink.

No, I am not law enforcement.
Great....You should persue your goals!

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.

View attachment 3530974
Controversial is your wife

It is a nice fantasy, but not one that I want to tick off our list. I do like it when I hear/see hubby tell a guy bring up to 4 friends if you want. Most don’t because they want me all to themselves. The couple of times extra guys show up it is exciting….I like to consider that being “pimped out”. Geez I sound slutty 🤷‍♀️….XOXO💋

My wife was part of a charity auction in our local BDSM club.
The winner hooded her and took her tied up to another location were she used by several men/women.
She had an idea prior, but not to the extent things played out that evening. I was not involved nor invited, I picked her up the next morning at a local diner.
Sounds like your wife had fun and doesn’t that make you feel wonderful knowing other men turned her into a sex slave.

Wouldn’t say i Pimped myself, but I did use my body to pay my rent when I was in college, I let my landlord have his price each month to help reduce the costs
College is where most women begin to be pimped, either doing it themselves or someone else pimping them . Many, like this young lady, use sex to pay their rent. Others use it for academic purposes, better grades, etc. Those in athletics gain favors with coaches, etc. Once the value is learned early on, it's easy to continue to apply the principle in later life.

Back