Pimping you.

When we would go to one of my bulls apartment I knew I was going to be sold for crack when my bull was finished with me. I loved being naked rubbing up against some big black guy I had just met. Listening to him and my black bull haggle over my services. I was instructed to let him feel me up anyway he wanted. He would hold up a rock and tell my bull I will trade this rock for me getting to butt fuck this white married slut until I nut in her ass. My pussy would be running like a leaky faucet. Once everything was decided on he would get me high and sometimes the customer would let my husband watch me sucking his big black dick. He would be looking at my husband saying your wife is going to have this big black cock in her asshole and I am going to love hearing her scream. You will be out here wondering what I am doing to her. Don't worry white boy once I bust my in your wife's asshole you can come suck all the black man cum from her asshole. While you are doing this your wife will be sucking and french kissing my black asshole. I could not wait to get this big black cock in side me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do when he had finished fucking my asshole

When we would go to one of my bulls apartment I knew I was going to be sold for crack when my bull was finished with me. I loved being naked rubbing up against some big black guy I had just met. Listening to him and my black bull haggle over my services. I was instructed to let him feel me up anyway he wanted. He would hold up a rock and tell my bull I will trade this rock for me getting to butt fuck this white married slut until I nut in her ass. My pussy would be running like a leaky faucet. Once everything was decided on he would get me high and sometimes the customer would let my husband watch me sucking his big black dick. He would be looking at my husband saying your wife is going to have this big black cock in her asshole and I am going to love hearing her scream. You will be out here wondering what I am doing to her. Don't worry white boy once I bust my in your wife's asshole you can come suck all the black man cum from her asshole. While you are doing this your wife will be sucking and french kissing my black asshole. I could not wait to get this big black cock in side me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do when he had finished fucking my asshole
Love fairy tales

If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
It’s interesting that you mentioned the subject ! I met a bbc bull for my wife that one of the conditions for his relationship with my wife is to eventually pimp her out to her friends and also take her to some of the bars in Switzerland to make money for him . I still haven’t decided if I want to proceed with it , but sounds very tempting !

My ultimate desire: a Black Alpha Male Who reaches out to me. Who helps me descend into the world of prost!tut!on and subjects me to whor!ng. To be explo!ted and trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

I long for that Black Alpha Man who also sees my purpose in life, Who sees in me business potential to earn His money. Even more: Who also knows where He should deliver me to render as His sexual object.

The place where I can be the slut with no restraint or embarrassment. For that life destination I want to move globally.

I guess I'm a nympho. Sex is the very best of life and I need it a lot.

Deep down I know I'm destined for wh0redom. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, he would understand me and whore me for his gain.

Most people will think that I need a shrink.

No, I am not law enforcement.

My ultimate desire: a Black Alpha Male Who reaches out to me. Who helps me descend into the world of prost!tut!on and subjects me to whor!ng. To be explo!ted and trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

I long for that Black Alpha Man who also sees my purpose in life, Who sees in me business potential to earn His money. Even more: Who also knows where He should deliver me to render as His sexual object.

The place where I can be the slut with no restraint or embarrassment. For that life destination I want to move globally.

Deep down I know I'm destined for wh0redom. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, he would understand me and whore me for his gain.

Don't THINK you need a shrink, we KNOW you need a shrink and all the help you can get. Best Wishes.

Ok so much to unpack here but

Being pimped out is a common fantasy for many women. Especially those that are affluent and with daddy issues, to name a few. I’ve helped more than a few ladies live out this fantasy. Usually at a poker game, they show up in slut wear and I sell her holes to my bbc buddies. There have been some variations, like an all black bar and a park with guys playing basketball. But I was in control of of as many variables as possible. So things don’t escalate into some real hood shi5t.

To be trafficked and truly debased as fukk meat is an entirely different nightmare entirely and between getting hooked on *******, beatings, true degradation, moved around the country and internationally with no resources to change the situation is something different. I doubt any person would aspire towards that.

Most importantly, it’s highly unlikely a woman would write something like this. And your lack of pictures, even your body, are more evidence that you’re a weird guy that wants to live out some female extreme fantasy. And not a real slut at all.

I want to see you Baby!!!

Ok so much to unpack here but

Being pimped out is a common fantasy for many women. Especially those that are affluent and with daddy issues, to name a few. I’ve helped more than a few ladies live out this fantasy. Usually at a poker game, they show up in slut wear and I sell her holes to my bbc buddies. There have been some variations, like an all black bar and a park with guys playing basketball. But I was in control of of as many variables as possible. So things don’t escalate into some real hood shi5t.

To be trafficked and truly debased as fukk meat is an entirely different nightmare entirely and between getting hooked on *******, beatings, true degradation, moved around the country and internationally with no resources to change the situation is something different. I doubt any person would aspire towards that.

Most importantly, it’s highly unlikely a woman would write something like this. And your lack of pictures, even your body, are more evidence that you’re a weird guy that wants to live out some female extreme fantasy. And not a real slut at all.
I agree. Though I'm a white guy, by choice I lived in North Philadelphia for 5.5 years. It was a real hood, and I was the only white man living in the area. The first 6 mos were dicey b/c everyone thought I was an undercover vice cop. I got fucked with constantly, threatened and on a few occasions accosted, but surprisingly the bangers accepted me as a neighbor after I threw a couple parties having soul food catered in and hiring a local DJ that was trying to break into the biz. The bangers made money in four main ways, *******, ******* and black-market sales of various items (booze, tobacco, etc.)

I got to know some of their whores, and they did not have a good life. First, they almost all came from broken homes, were sexually abused by multiple men (fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins, stepfathers, stepbrothers, etc.) both familial and not including by cops. They were all substance abusers, alcohol, crack, prohibited chemical, heroine. Each pimp ran a "crew" of hoes who had assigned areas and man, did they have to deliver because if they didn't, they could get the ******* kicked out of them by their pimp; on more than one occasion I saw a pimp beat the crap out of one of his girls.

Another time I was on my stoop drinking beer with a couple neighbors. Across and about 5 houses up the street was a banger who was a leader in his gang. A van came up the street and parked. Two bankers got out and opened the panel door. Out came a black woman and another banger holding onto a white woman who was not from those parts. She looked terrified, had been beaten up and was disheveled. she didn't have any shoes. They marched her into the house and a little while later about four more bangers showed up. My neighbors told me that they probably snatched her from N.J. and shot her up with heroine to control and get her addicted fast. Now that she was here they'd make her continually smoke crack an addictive white substance and/or prohibited chemical, and all those guys would take turns fucking her until her spirit was completely broken. Then once she was an addict and soulless, they'd put her to work. Pretty messed up. I moved out about 18 months later and sure enough, I saw that woman walking a shift every day. Like most ****** they eventually disappear to God only knows where and she was no exception. In summary, don't play with this fire b/c you may wind up in a ditch.

I agree. Though I'm a white guy, by choice I lived in North Philadelphia for 5.5 years. It was a real hood, and I was the only white man living in the area. The first 6 mos were dicey b/c everyone thought I was an undercover vice cop. I got fucked with constantly, threatened and on a few occasions accosted, but surprisingly the bangers accepted me as a neighbor after I threw a couple parties having soul food catered in and hiring a local DJ that was trying to break into the biz. The bangers made money in four main ways, *******, ******* and black-market sales of various items (booze, tobacco, etc.)

I got to know some of their whores, and they did not have a good life. First, they almost all came from broken homes, were sexually abused by multiple men (fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins, stepfathers, stepbrothers, etc.) both familial and not including by cops. They were all substance abusers, alcohol, crack, prohibited chemical, heroine. Each pimp ran a "crew" of hoes who had assigned areas and man, did they have to deliver because if they didn't, they could get the ******* kicked out of them by their pimp; on more than one occasion I saw a pimp beat the crap out of one of his girls.

Another time I was on my stoop drinking beer with a couple neighbors. Across and about 5 houses up the street was a banger who was a leader in his gang. A van came up the street and parked. Two bankers got out and opened the panel door. Out came a black woman and another banger holding onto a white woman who was not from those parts. She looked terrified, had been beaten up and was disheveled. she didn't have any shoes. They marched her into the house and a little while later about four more bangers showed up. My neighbors told me that they probably snatched her from N.J. and shot her up with heroine to control and get her addicted fast. Now that she was here they'd make her continually smoke crack an addictive white substance and/or prohibited chemical, and all those guys would take turns fucking her until her spirit was completely broken. Then once she was an addict and soulless, they'd put her to work. Pretty messed up. I moved out about 18 months later and sure enough, I saw that woman walking a shift every day. Like most ****** they eventually disappear to God only knows where and she was no exception. In summary, don't play with this fire b/c you may wind up in a ditch.

If you don’t grow up in a shark tank, the fukkin hood, or live there , you don’t really understand how lethal sharks truly are. It’s more than sad.

One reason I get pissed when other races claim to be black, BBC, just to look cool here in the site , is because they have no perception what it’s like growing up black, driving black, living black. Damn phonies!

If you don’t grow up in a shark tank, the fukkin hood, or live there , you don’t really understand how lethal sharks truly are. It’s more than sad.

One reason I get pissed when other races claim to be black, BBC, just to look cool here in the site , is because they have no perception what it’s like growing up black, driving black, living black. Damn phonies!
I agree with you 100%. It wasn't even just the gang bangers, pimps, ******* dealers and ****** prowling about. There were days I was working at home, and a couple nights a week that I'd hear random gunshots and sometimes several in succession. The ******* of one of my neighbor's was gunned down by a rival gang. I went to the wake but not the funeral because I was worried the rival gang would show up to try and take out more of the bangers from my hood; I didn't want to be in that crossfire. I did send flowers and left the family a monetary gift which put me in good stead with the gang that controlled my neighborhood. The house down the street was treated to a drive-by, the fusillade triggering a flashback to the 1st Gulf War. When I'd had enough (or came to my senses as my mom would have it) and got out of the hood I noticed I was on edge all the time. I was constantly looking around, and when I drove a car, I instinctively crouched down without realizing it. I didn't hang out near my windows, and other symptoms associated with folks who grow up in the hood. You are right, these folks have no clue.

Back