Pimping you.

Generally there should be more black pimps. 👍
I think after the corona pandemic, the number of German prostitutes will increase sharply😉

Lately we've had practically only whores from Eastern Europe. But Chancellor Merkel is destroying the German economy with her decisions. Many companies are doing badly.
The result: many unemployed.
The black bulls must seize this opportunity. ☝️
Many women, including those who have been snooty up to now, will have to spread their legs for money.😊

When in the uk Kim’s black guy had pimped her out to his friends but one memorable night was with a couple of his friends ******* and his friend , they were around 19 - 20 , Kim is not keen on young black men but this event only happened once.

We were at Jims house for dinner when in came the two boys , drinks flowed and things got a little hot , they both were eyeing Kim up and it was evident they were hot for her , Jim must have said something to Kim ,as she started to play up to them , she came into the kitchen as I was washing up put her arms around me and told me she wanted the two young boys would that be ok , Jim wanted me to give them a good time and has told them I fuck black men .

Returning to the lounge Jim had removed Kim’s dress and was showing the boys her body ,both had taken there pants of and was waving there cocks around ,Jim led her to the couch she then started to suck both cocks ,Jim and I sat back and watched them get the best head job ,it wasn’t long before one was about to blow he held her head and cock in mouth and blew down her throat, Kim ate the lot and cleaned him up before sucking the other one and again shot cum all over her.

Both boys were empty I thought but being young they were soon very hard again , Kim got a good fucking that night from two young black boys.

Back