Pimping you.

After I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend he shared me with all of his friends.
He also used me to pay off his gambling debts occasionally and a couple of times he did sell me for money
just to show me that I belonged to him. It was a wonderful 29 months but in the end I moved back
in with my husband.
Phyliss

After I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend he shared me with all of his friends.
He also used me to pay off his gambling debts occasionally and a couple of times he did sell me for money
just to show me that I belonged to him. It was a wonderful 29 months but in the end I moved back
in with my husband.
Phyliss
I'm sure there were some new rules to the relationship when you went back.

theshaw81, there really weren't a bunch of new rules. My husband was glad to have me back and I was glad to be back.
He knew there was no way he could satisfy me sexually but when we did have sex which was rare I would reach under and put 2 or 3 fingers in my pussy along with his little dick and I could get us both off. He has never told me I couldn't have black lovers or not to have sex with anyone. It has been my idea to stop having sex with anyone not his.
Phyliss

in with my husband.
Phyliss
Lucky hubby to have you move back

I would have to say a big maybe. I admit that the idea of being pimped turns me on but I'd have some reservations. I mean what if you were caught and arrested for *******? God! There is a conversation I would never want to have with my family!!
Very good point!

I guess it depends on what is meant by pimping...here, I think here it's more like charging friends or contacts for you, than standing you on a street corner...or is having to work the street the street how some women take it, and their fantasy?!

Back