Pimping wife in Miami

Exactly, we will go with the flow but hoping to meet a couple of nights at least
I’m rather hoping one of the guys you meet up with will have a big friendship group in Miami of eager well endowed black guys. And the rest of the week you’ll spend being passed around his friends!!

I’m rather hoping one of the guys you meet up with will have a big friendship group in Miami of eager well endowed black guys. And the rest of the week you’ll spend being passed around his friends!!
We tried that last time, but US bulls have attitude. Some didnt want to be sucked by both of us or some didnt want to be even rimmed by her:)

We tried that last time, but US bulls have attitude. Some didnt want to be sucked by both of us or some didnt want to be even rimmed by her:)
Not attitude 😊it’s preference and what they are into, most men don’t want to be sucked of by another man and others enjoy the total domination of the wife and Husabnd 🤷🏿‍♂️😉

I hope your wife has been busy or at least one black bull has had the pleasure of using an AMAZING BBC hungry Queen of Spades :qos:

It would be even great to find a bull who has recent test as we looking for bareback and cream pie if possible
Is this a new aspect of Cucking with Blacks? Have any of the numerous past bull's proved recent tests? Are you going to begin requesting new prospective Bulls to show a clean test so you can watch their Black Cocks inseminate your GORGEOUS Blonde wife get filled with n*gg*r sperm? Maybe she can get to swallow more creamy black cum and share it with you! Love this new change. HOT AS FUCK🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Is this a new aspect of Cucking with Blacks? Have any of the numerous past bull's proved recent tests? Are you going to begin requesting new prospective Bulls to show a clean test so you can watch their Black Cocks inseminate your GORGEOUS Blonde wife get filled with n*gg*r sperm? Maybe she can get to swallow more creamy black cum and share it with you! Love this new change. HOT AS FUCK🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
We have been discussing bareback for long time now. As a cuck I feel it’s only right that bull cums inside her so I can eat my first cream pie. Not sure about inseminating her as that’s not what we seek but only bareback with a huge load left inside her for me to savor

I use that word loosely, like being injected with black semen.
I love that you guys have discussed bare-backing, if only without the possibility of getting knocked-up, then you can enjoy watching and even feeling a Black dick shoot your beautiful Slut full of Afro-seed.
I know you are dying to eat a fresh creampie from than wonderful tight white pussy🔥👅♠️🔥

We have been discussing bareback for long time now. As a cuck I feel it’s only right that bull cums inside her so I can eat my first cream pie. Not sure about inseminating her as that’s not what we seek but only bareback with a huge load left inside her for me to savor
Preferably West African Cum!

Back