Pillow Talk after her first BBC

My wife and I roleplay constantly because she loves BBC so much. She cums almost instantly when I start talking about prepping her pussy for a long, thick black cock attached to a large dominant black man. She has several large dildos I fuck her with, and I fist her pussy as she sucks my cock and we talk about one or several black men fucking her while I watch. Then when she cums I fuck her stretched pussy and tell her how much I love fucking her after the guy with the large cock had his way with her married pussy. She loves having her cunt stretched wide. I remember one of her first big thick cocks she looked at me and said "omg honey, he's boring out my pussy and it feels amazing". This while jacking me off and throwing her big ass back on his thick cock.

My fiancee went out with her girlfriends to have an afternoon lunch few weeks ago. I was at work and she had texted me saying where they were etc. Later in the evening we were having dinner at home and drinking a bottle of red wine and I asked how was the lunch. She said it was really nice and girls all enjoyed spending time together. Apparently they were joined by one of the girl's male friend, Josh, a black guy who was very friendly and chatty to all of them . However my fiancee said that he was paying more attention to her and when they all said goodbye to each others, Josh hugged her tightly and gave a soft good bye kiss on her side lip and gently touched her arse. Fucking hell , it sounded so arousing that I got insanely hard and horny and asked her to wanke me off and tell me once again what had happened. She did make sure to go into full details and made me cum hard all over my belly :)

Amazing story. Have you even been worried that she wants too much BBC? Does she have your support to pick up BBC whenever she wants? Do you always watch?
I have never worried that she wants too much BBC. Too much BBC is an oxymoron, we think. I totally support her picking up black men whenever she wants and help however I can, but Covid has stopped us from going out. She will be happy when she can do it again. I do not always watch. She does pickups and goes on dates/trips and stuff without me but I always hear the details.

I have never worried that she wants too much BBC. Too much BBC is an oxymoron, we think. I totally support her picking up black men whenever she wants and help however I can, but Covid has stopped us from going out. She will be happy when she can do it again. I do not always watch. She does pickups and goes on dates/trips and stuff without me but I always hear the details.
Good stuff! Thanks for the honesty.

We started later in life, her first bbc was her first different cock after 27 years of marriage so I wasn't present the first 2 times as she was a bit nervous. It was apparent from her smile after I asked how was it that she was pleased but she was a bit hesitant to share the details afraid of my reaction to her being pleasured by another man. I reassured her I was all in and eager to hear and see and we cuddled in bed as she told me all about it. After the second time, a week later, she had no qualms about sharing the pleasure she had received and wanted to continue seeing him. And so the adventure continues to this day to both our pleasures.

It's reclaiming sex with my white husband. He starts usually by looking at my BBC stretched pussy, then slides his white cock in easily, pushing my Bull's seed back up and inside of me. We talk about my Bull's size (he's a bit over 10"), thickness, desire for me; what my Bull talks to me about during sex (he's my "Daddy" and I'm his "baby"); how I struggle (still) with his length; him holding me down so I don't buck, and how I kiss my Bull when he pumps his seed into my white pussy.

Attachments

• 71B49CB6-D773-43B7-9F09-91AA3F1EEBDF.jpeg
    71B49CB6-D773-43B7-9F09-91AA3F1EEBDF.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
i just love it when i have to pick her up from some guys hotel or flat,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes the wait outside is longer than i would want to wait,,,,,,,,,,ive seen times where i arrived at a prearranged time only to have to wait ages,,,,,,,,,,,but always the sight of her crossing the street to my car,or sound of her heels on the footpath behind me is worth the long wait and the various states of her appearance as the interior light illuminates her wicked grinning face,,,,,,,,,i find my self pulling over at first opportunity to dive in her sloppy seconds

My fiancee went out with her girlfriends to have an afternoon lunch few weeks ago. I was at work and she had texted me saying where they were etc. Later in the evening we were having dinner at home and drinking a bottle of red wine and I asked how was the lunch. She said it was really nice and girls all enjoyed spending time together. Apparently they were joined by one of the girl's male friend, Josh, a black guy who was very friendly and chatty to all of them . However my fiancee said that he was paying more attention to her and when they all said goodbye to each others, Josh hugged her tightly and gave a soft good bye kiss on her side lip and gently touched her arse. Fucking hell , it sounded so arousing that I got insanely hard and horny and asked her to wanke me off and tell me once again what had happened. She did make sure to go into full details and made me cum hard all over my belly :)
Sounds great. She embracing it?

Our first time playing took place in a hotel room. He came to our room I think around 7 pm. We visited chatted for probably the first hour or so, it was our first time meeting in person with him. Around 8, wife went to the restroom and came back out without any bottoms on. That's when I knew it was on. Memory may get a little hazy after this point, but the two of them played until just after 2 in the morning, when he finally left. We did our reclaim seconds after the door closed and were probably both asleep by 2:05. Next morning, we woke up with a bit of that morning hangover where we both could use more sleep. Wife couldn't get over how big his head was, "It was like a plumb!" That's all it took and we were going at it like crazy with both of us dirty talking about last night's adventures. It was a couple hour drive home, once we did get moving. By the time we got back home, it was a rush to the bedroom to do it again based on what happened for more pillow talk. So.....that's exactly how our first time went.

i just love it when i have to pick her up from some guys hotel or flat,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes the wait outside is longer than i would want to wait,,,,,,,,,,ive seen times where i arrived at a prearranged time only to have to wait ages,,,,,,,,,,,but always the sight of her crossing the street to my car,or sound of her heels on the footpath behind me is worth the long wait and the various states of her appearance as the interior light illuminates her wicked grinning face,,,,,,,,,i find my self pulling over at first opportunity to dive in her sloppy seconds
What's with all the commas? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

We started later in life, her first bbc was her first different cock after 27 years of marriage so I wasn't present the first 2 times as she was a bit nervous. It was apparent from her smile after I asked how was it that she was pleased but she was a bit hesitant to share the details afraid of my reaction to her being pleasured by another man. I reassured her I was all in and eager to hear and see and we cuddled in bed as she told me all about it. After the second time, a week later, she had no qualms about sharing the pleasure she had received and wanted to continue seeing him. And so the adventure continues to this day to both our pleasures.
care to share the details with us?

I had been extremely excited after meeting my first black date for a few drinks. Nothing happened, it was just a meet and greet (with husband) to see if there might be a connection...There was. Marcus was tall, handsome, and built. Very surprised, as I didn't know what to expect.
The problem was that we could never find the time afterwards to get together. Our schedules never seemed to match. Then one evening he texted and asked if I would meet him at an area bar. Bingo! I was getting ready in a flash and instantly excited. My husband and I had been talking and fantasizing of what might happen since we had met and I couldn't wait to get there. We met at the bar and my "date" gets cold feet and is worried about who might see him in public so we decide to drive around. Ended up in an out of the way parking spot at Wal-Mart.
We talked for a while and he must have known how I felt because he says look at this and he has his very large penis out. The biggest I had ever seen that was not in the movies. I started to panic because up to that point I had not been with another guy in 15 years, but he was so good and understanding. He guided my hand to him and I started to caress it as it got harder and harder. As it got harder my confidence grew and eventually ended up giving everything to him right there. I had one of the most intense orgasms ever!
Went home and told husband everything as we had sex. We still talk about that experience and it still gets me excited. Have had other experiences since but nothing compares to the Wal-Mart parking lot!
It was a great beginning.

Back