Piercings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissRain&Cucky

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This one's for the ladies. I have noticed many of you here have your clit pierced. I have always wanted mine but dont wanna have to take the down time. 6 weeks is soooooo long. When I got my nipples pierced the girl that did it said getting my clit done was nothing compared to nipples as far as pain goes. So my question is did it really take that long to heal and does it increase pleasure significantly? I can cum from just my nipples now that they are pierced and I have always came easier from penetration that clit rubbing. Just curious. And any bulls that wanna chime in on if they like the piercings feel free. Thanks

Yes and yes. It’s worth the healing time and it’s worth the pleasure. I got my clit hood piercing, fourchette, and one more and I will tell you, it feels much better for both me and the guy. I’m not going to lie, I’ve been slut shamed for them when guys see it and I’ve been called worse things. But believe me, when the piercings are giving you pleasure and hit their cocks in the right way, they’ll be thanking you for having those in you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back