Pickup spots around LA

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Any advice on spots to have wife hit on or picked up around the LA or Anahiem area such as bars or nightclubs etc. Will be travelling there this fall.

Any advice on spots to have wife hit on or picked up around the LA or Anahiem area such as bars or nightclubs etc. Will be travelling there this fall.
Anaheim. Good luck with that lol. You might try the bars near Angel stadium. It’s a family tourist town, so not normally a magnet for adult fun. But I guess anything is possible. In LA I would suggest the bars near LA Live. Others here I’m sure will have better ideas

Anaheim. Good luck with that lol. You might try the bars near Angel stadium. It’s a family tourist town, so not normally a magnet for adult fun. But I guess anything is possible. In LA I would suggest the bars near LA Live. Others here I’m sure will have better ideas
Your in la?

Well we will be all over LA so its not an issue. I will travel to where i need.

If you are really looking and you want your wife to get some bbc then take her to a strip club. It is the sure way to show you are down for anything and if it rarely fails. Just sit off to the side and order a couple drinks and she will get noticed. After a bit, the husband goes to use the restroom and she will be approached.

Back