Pic theives

If you post pics anywhere, they are getting stolen and used elsewhere. 100%, all you can do is watermark them or only share with trusted individuals or nobody at all.
Watermark wouldn't help you. There are a lot of AI services to remove them in seconds. Trusted individuals a one choice only.

Watermark wouldn't help you. There are a lot of AI services to remove them in seconds. Trusted individuals a one choice only.
That's true.

Plus in only a few years (my prediction: one or two) every image that's accessible online, no matter what site, featuring a person will be linked to that person's other social network profiles including G0ggle and Metor accounts. 🌃 We can't stop "progress". ;p

Watch people on here I just had a couple who stole my pics
I had pics stolen before but I also had a hard drive crash and I lost access to several years worth of lifestyle memories including pics and videos. Later I discovered I discovered some of my lost memories stolen by someone else and I stole them back and now I have them in my collection again! So in my personal experience not everything that gets stolen is actually a bad thing!🤣😂

Welcome to life! It's 2023 and this is the internet. What did you expect? 🤦‍♂️
Great pics BTW. ;)

I had pics stolen before but I also had a hard drive crash and I lost access to several years worth of lifestyle memories including pics and videos. Later I discovered I discovered some of my lost memories stolen by someone else and I stole them back and now I have them in my collection again! So in my personal experience not everything that gets stolen is actually a bad thing!🤣😂
Yea gotcha ya

That's true.

Plus in only a few years (my prediction: one or two) every image that's accessible online, no matter what site, featuring a person will be linked to that person's other social network profiles including G0ggle and Metor accounts. 🌃 We can't stop "progress". ;p
This is why we never ever showing our faces uncovered to anyon. Trusted ppl only. Another security point is to not to download the same pics for similar social networks.

This is why we never ever showing our faces uncovered to anyon. Trusted ppl only. Another security point is to not to download the same pics for similar social networks.
i hear ya. But a watermark doesn't mean any level of protection against media being copied and reposted. Plus today watermarks can more easily be removed. Any thought of "relative" protection like "trusted" people renders irrelevant. If you share content with only one person they can breach your trust and some, including those who you would never suspect, will do that. If you share content with only two people and there will be a breach of your privacy you cannot even blame any one of them because you don't even know who of those two was fraudulent.

Showing or not showing face is irrelevant as well. There are plenty of measures that may and will be used to identify a person in a pic or vid. You just don*t know them yet. Believe me, i know a few. ;) Have a good relieving drowse everyone!

Back