Photos Wives Accidentally Sent To Their Husbands

tumblr_ofbu78JsgS1vvkdffo1_400.jpg
O fuck im gonna cum

Okay this kind of bothers me honestly. How good can it be going if both people on their cell phones during sex? When I am having sex and it is going great I don't care where my cell phone is.

Plus the accidentally sending your husband a pic thing. If you're going behind your husband's back why are you taking pics with your cell phone? Maybe you took a kinky photo and are sending it to someone and accidentally click hubby's contact. Even then if you're taking pics and sending them out kind of seems like you're trying to get caught or at the least not trying to hard not to get caught. Just my opinion.

Okay this kind of bothers me honestly. How good can it be going if both people on their cell phones during sex? When I am having sex and it is going great I don't care where my cell phone is.

Plus the accidentally sending your husband a pic thing. If you're going behind your husband's back why are you taking pics with your cell phone? Maybe you took a kinky photo and are sending it to someone and accidentally click hubby's contact. Even then if you're taking pics and sending them out kind of seems like you're trying to get caught or at the least not trying to hard not to get caught. Just my opinion.
I’ve never been the recipient of an accidental photo. Most have been sent to me by my wife or the guy or guys she was with.
Most of the action in those pics were things I have seen firsthand.

Back