Photos Wives Accidentally Sent To Their Husbands

Okay this kind of bothers me honestly. How good can it be going if both people on their cell phones during sex? When I am having sex and it is going great I don't care where my cell phone is.

Plus the accidentally sending your husband a pic thing. If you're going behind your husband's back why are you taking pics with your cell phone? Maybe you took a kinky photo and are sending it to someone and accidentally click hubby's contact. Even then if you're taking pics and sending them out kind of seems like you're trying to get caught or at the least not trying to hard not to get caught. Just my opinion.

THIS is what I would’ve loved to received... not the least bit accidental - rather matter of fact. The bull sending me the pic, showing me that his dick is in my wife’s mouth and that he’ll be the one to satisfy her.

@CuioGeo thank you for posting this pic!

7A85DE93-E790-48BB-8351-3A03C138E2C2.png

Okay this kind of bothers me honestly. How good can it be going if both people on their cell phones during sex? When I am having sex and it is going great I don't care where my cell phone is.

Plus the accidentally sending your husband a pic thing. If you're going behind your husband's back why are you taking pics with your cell phone? Maybe you took a kinky photo and are sending it to someone and accidentally click hubby's contact. Even then if you're taking pics and sending them out kind of seems like you're trying to get caught or at the least not trying to hard not to get caught. Just my opinion.
I'd also like to think if I'm doing my job as a willing woman, my partner would be in too much enjoyment to worry about his phone as well.

tumblr_ofbu78JsgS1vvkdffo1_400.jpg
Mm i would clean her face with my tongue

Back