Phoenix couple - looking for men or another couple to join this month between the 21st-24th

mattb5741

Male
From
AZ, US
Hello - we posted in an introduction forum then we realized there was a more specified forum for this request. We are looking for a couple to play/join or male. She prefers no more than 7” as its simply not enjoyable for her but, hey. She’s okay with more as well. We are not new to the LS just new to this site. Plenty of experience so hopefully this website works. There are a few more pics on our media section as well.

Who is down to join?
A020A88B-6261-4042-83F6-F52E6FFA114E.png

Attachments

• 3D3770B7-FD26-4B97-8460-E9BCFED1972E.png
    3D3770B7-FD26-4B97-8460-E9BCFED1972E.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 90
  • F6EFD668-0C9B-4EBF-90FA-CF781524C6F8.png
    F6EFD668-0C9B-4EBF-90FA-CF781524C6F8.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 95
  • AADB1A53-3592-4C30-810B-CF85EB870ED3.png
    AADB1A53-3592-4C30-810B-CF85EB870ED3.png
    8 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Not as many options on this website as we hoped for. Bummer!
welcome guys. I did not see any introduction post, so that might be the issue. Also, if you fill out the profile section, and tell us about you guys. It will show a little effort on your part. I just moved to AZ, from NYC. I have experience in the lifestyle. I will just say that for the Real Bulls on here, we have seen a lot of "fakes" and so whenever a new profile comes on and starts posting that they want to meet a guy or guys, or couples, and they are not "verified" but they are posting female photos - it just looks like its probably a catfish. also, when you post really revealing photos, like you guys have, at that point, its sort of like - why arent you posting "verified" photos, that way everyone knows you are serious about meeting. If you want to video chat, since we are both in the same area..let me know. I am putting together a group for AZ. So I am talking to a couple bulls, and some couples. I have been speaking with a few ASU college girls as well. But just let me know.

welcome guys. I did not see any introduction post, so that might be the issue. Also, if you fill out the profile section, and tell us about you guys. It will show a little effort on your part. I just moved to AZ, from NYC. I have experience in the lifestyle. I will just say that for the Real Bulls on here, we have seen a lot of "fakes" and so whenever a new profile comes on and starts posting that they want to meet a guy or guys, or couples, and they are not "verified" but they are posting female photos - it just looks like its probably a catfish. also, when you post really revealing photos, like you guys have, at that point, its sort of like - why arent you posting "verified" photos, that way everyone knows you are serious about meeting. If you want to video chat, since we are both in the same area..let me know. I am putting together a group for AZ. So I am talking to a couple bulls, and some couples. I have been speaking with a few ASU college girls as well. But just let me know.
We are also in Arizona

Back