Phoenix Calling

Why white women and in particular why married, white women?

• Total voters
Interested in a straight, clean, (prefer blue-collar type) well-mannered black men who lives in or is a frequent visitor to the Phoenix Metro area. Like to talk and see where it goes. Somewhat picky and hopefully you are too. Deb

Hi Deb,

I visit Phoenix pretty frequently and would love to talk and see where things go if you're still interested:)

What area are you in
Interested in a straight, clean, (prefer blue-collar type) well-mannered black men who lives in or is a frequent visitor to the Phoenix Metro area. Like to talk and see where it goes. Somewhat picky and hopefully you are too. Deb
WhT

DeborahStat,

East valley mature fit black male work in Phoenix and generally can make time to meet up if you are interested?

Well Mannered, Blue Collar, Clean cut and also somewhat picky!

Hope to hear back from you?

east valley part time triathlete/ part time weapons instructor love to workout and keep my body fit...

Good Afternoon, I'm Lonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back