Philmo and Tammy's bitches

Mistresse Philmo and Tammy, I also request the honnor of being your bitch slave as you said I should. Please let me know if this is proper and what you desire.

That's very nice baby cock slut. Like the others females, you're welcome. Does your wife knows you're the brand new slave of 2 beautiful black mistresses ? By the way, everyone should know the servant you are now !

That's very nice baby cock slut. Like the others females, you're welcome. Does your wife knows you're the brand new slave of 2 beautiful black mistresses ? By the way, everyone should know the servant you are now !
I am divorced now but I was sub to her as well and loved to be cucked by her. I am now alone and desire to be owned and used by dominant women and their lovers.

Well I could satisfy her sometimes with my cock and tounge. She loved to have me lick her after she came home after being out all night but she did want more and deserved it. She stopped sharing her exploits with me and she married the guy that she was seeing after we divorced.

O
My sweet Erin... what a pet... You are definitely a good one. Too bad you're not near me. I would have squeeze your dicklet and nuts till you beg and cry... and make you pay.

View attachment 323984
oh yes my Mistress I would suck cock and be your clean up boy. I love women and being with them but know they deserve more and better and that I am there to serve the beautiful men and women.

Back