Philmo and Tammy's bitches

thats the way to be hun in front of blck men and the black goddess

You got it hotjen... thats why i will hopefully meet at least one of my UK slaves here next time i ll go there. One of my slave bitch or sub boy pet...

I am submissive to her and we both are submissive to BBC. She loves humiliating me and my small dick, especially while she is being fucked by bigger and better cocks. She also loves to feed me her creampies after she has been fucked.

You are at your place Michael.... i suggest you to get closer of Tammy. His bf has a beautiful cock and love to fuck wife like yours... your wife will abandon herself to Tammy and you will just watch the show... jerking off your dicklet...

Yes I have seen Tammys boyfriends big beautiful cock. I can't wait for him to fuck me with it. Yes my husband is a total wanker but I do not allow him to wank until I have been completely satisfied with hubbys tongue. Hubby must lick my pussy and ass clean before he gets off. And he must worship my bulls cock and ass too. When I am fucking, he always has his tongue deep in someone's asshole.

Erin... you already know you're a slave by nature. This so called manhood you hide behind is just a façade. Ask for being our bitch slave and may be Tammy and I will accept you with the other females. But ask for it properly my lil small dick slut...

Yes My Beautiful Mistress Philmo, May I have the honnor of being the property of you and Beautiful Mistress Tammy? I beg for your consideration my Godesses.

Back