Philmo and Tammy's bitches

Mistresses, queens, my slutty, naked white flesh is presented for your use and abuse. A truly subservient little bitch willing and ready to do anything/ anyone demanded of my useless self. Use my body as your doormat, beat me, fist me, whore me out, I am nothing but slave to superior black mistresses. For the service of Mistresses Philmo and Tammy.

My Kum Hoar, my sweet obedient slave... You got my message finally and came here to express your allegiance to us. More than any other slaves, you seem to be the more degraded and proudless. You really like to be what you are... we can feel it. It is the place to be for you...

My Kum Hoar, my sweet obedient slave... You got my message finally and came here to express your allegiance to us. More than any other slaves, you seem to be the more degraded and proudless. You really like to be what you are... we can feel it. It is the place to be for you...
Goddess, I exist solely for your pleasure and amusement; please accept my worship and service. Black owned for the last six years. Love to be used roughly by superior women. Thank you for your kind words Mistress!

Good Evening, Mistress. I am here to serve you my black goddess....I am on my knees to please you now

My Taylor bitch... i sent you a message few weeks ago to tell you i was in nyc... you didn t reply. Let me doubt about your good will.... i had a room ready for the sweet treatment i was reserving you. Now you have to prove to me what is really important to you...

Goddess, I exist solely for your pleasure and amusement; please accept my worship and service. Black owned for the last six years. Love to be used roughly by superior women. Thank you for your kind words Mistress!

Thats a good good girl !!!

Back