Philadelphia Eagles Wives and Girlfriends (Wags)

HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
The attached is an article that I came across and I know you all will be chomping to give your take on it !!! 😍🦾

PS: While your insight is appreciated, let’s do so in a respectful manner irrespective of your point of view !! 🙏🏿

Interesting. I'm sure the photo provoked conversation but I will say I didn't find any of those women to be "mids" (they are all very beautiful). That was one direction the comments went ("women weren't pretty enough".)

Next direction comments went was that it was a "white out". There are surely a surplus of white gals in that picture BUT there was a black woman (towards the back) & a Hispanic woman, so not "all" white as some who commented on the article wanted to suggest. Dang. A few women of color had to ruin the narrative.

The bigger question is - if we are so open and unprejudiced as we would hope now that it is 2024 - WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE'S wife or girlfriends COLOR IS? Shouldn't matter. Guy likes girl. Girl likes guy. They date. Some marry. End of story.

So who WOULD be upset w/this picture?

White guys? Because they (the black guys) are 'taking our women'?

Black gals? Because black guys should 'date their own kind'?

If this picture is "triggering" someone, they need to pause and reflect on WHY? Seems there might be a bit of racism at play both in the black & white community. When we can run a picture like this and no one thinks anything odd about it, we will have really made some progress. Maybe one day we get there?

I liked the picture. I think it shows the USA has come a very long way in the past sixty years. Still a ways to go, but we are making lots of progress. Date & marry who you like. Find your joy. Don't let the haters reduce you to a 'color'. We are all way more than that.

Interesting. I'm sure the photo provoked conversation but I will say I didn't find any of those women to be "mids" (they are all very beautiful). That was one direction the comments went ("women weren't pretty enough".)

Next direction comments went was that it was a "white out". There are surely a surplus of white gals in that picture BUT there was a black woman (towards the back) & a Hispanic woman, so not "all" white as some who commented on the article wanted to suggest. Dang. A few women of color had to ruin the narrative.

The bigger question is - if we are so open and unprejudiced as we would hope now that it is 2024 - WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE'S wife or girlfriends COLOR IS? Shouldn't matter. Guy likes girl. Girl likes guy. They date. Some marry. End of story.

So who WOULD be upset w/this picture?

White guys? Because they (the black guys) are 'taking our women'?

Black gals? Because black guys should 'date their own kind'?

If this picture is "triggering" someone, they need to pause and reflect on WHY? Seems there might be a bit of racism at play both in the black & white community. When we can run a picture like this and no one thinks anything odd about it, we will have really made some progress. Maybe one day we get there?

I liked the picture. I think it shows the USA has come a very long way in the past sixty years. Still a ways to go, but we are making lots of progress. Date & marry who you like. Find your joy. Don't let the haters reduce you to a 'color'. We are all way more than that.

Thank you for your insight !! Very well said !!

Thanks, now I can open past sign up wall.

I have no opinion on who the Birds choose for their spouse. However, I will say this: Go Birds!!!!!!

The attached is an article that I came across and I know you all will be chomping to give your take on it !!! 😍🦾

PS: While your insight is appreciated, let’s do so in a respectful manner irrespective of your point of view !! 🙏🏿

It's because women seek wealth & status and white women are the most desirable for men of all races.

You could show a picture of billionaires and conclude that pretty white women love old men.

No, they all love money.

If those guys went broke and some short pasty white guy tech billionaire walked by they would all over him.

My thing is, who gives a flying fuck? People need to get out their heads and let others love who they love. The ones making a fuss are just mad it's not them in the photo or enjoying that lifestyle. I recall going out with my white girlfriend at the time and some black women made a comment that my girl stole me from them. I said, nope, I willingly went over there.

Back