Petite wife

connie169........ were you able to take all 11.5 your first time or over a couple of get togethers? If it was during your first meet how long did it take you to take all of him? What were you feeling when he was penetrating you deeper than anyone else has been able to?
No I was able to take all of him the first time. He is not my first BBC but about the best I have ever had. It was totally amazing to feel him completely fill me

I am 5'1 and 125 lbs, and was so afraid the first time I saw a big black cock. I thought it would rip me apart.
He told me it was 10 inches but it was very thick. He told me he would be gentle and easy.
And he was for the first five minuets, until I started begging him to fuck me harder.
He fucked me like an ******* in heat, I loved it, and now I'm obbssesed with size and girth

Hello ladies.... I was just wondering, my wife is 5'4' and 125lbs. I would love to see her take a 10inch BBC that i have found for her. Its actually a guy that lives close to us whom I have met and started talking to at my gym.

I am curious if there are other ladies on here with a similar build as my wife and if they experienced something this big? Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe it would be too big for her. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her for her first time having a BBC, but I do want to get her hooked and wanting to do it and experience the pleasure again.

thx
Im 5'3"and 95lbs.and I like them to stretch my tiny pussy until I scream I love the pain!Like a good white girl should!

I am 5'1 and 125 lbs, and was so afraid the first time I saw a big black cock. I thought it would rip me apart.
He told me it was 10 inches but it was very thick. He told me he would be gentle and easy.
And he was for the first five minuets, until I started begging him to fuck me harder.
He fucked me like an ******* in heat, I loved it, and now I'm obbssesed with size and girth
Yes, I am 4'11" 100 pound and I love big size

Back