Perspective

Who’s perspective do you enjoy reading a story from?

• Total voters
When reading An Erotic story,written from a perspective of such a sexie goddess like you,with hot steaming profile pictures to relate to...My BBC stay hard as a rock while reading it!

For all you erotic story lovers out there, I’m curious. I’ve always written my stories from my perspective but I’m wondering if this is a slightly selfish viewpoint and would readers get more pleasure from a different perspective?
Writing what you know is best, so stay with your view!!

For all you erotic story lovers out there, I’m curious. I’ve always written my stories from my perspective but I’m wondering if this is a slightly selfish viewpoint and would readers get more pleasure from a different perspective?
I say you should set your creativity FREE and try out all kinds of viewpoints: hotwife, single "Black-only" college girl, voyeuristic white cuck, Black bull/master, lesbian girlfriend, cheating Black husband . . . etc. The sky's the limit to your imagination.

So give it a try! You would be be surprised what you can learn about people trying to put yourself into a different mindset. 💋

Where can I read your stories?

Back