Personal trainer

BigJay55

Male
From
CA, US
Was working as a personal trainer at an upscale San Diego Gym. (Not going to say the name) started training a middle eastern couple trying to lose weight for there wedding. Wife was very hot and curvy not in any shape big just wanted to lose extra weight before her wedding. I trained both together then seperatly as they had dif schedules. Wife n I always joked around and made a bet she couldn’t run a 8 minute mile. If she did I had to give her a foot massage and if she couldn’t she had to do 50 push-ups.... she ran it in just under 9 lol told her I’d still honor the massage after training took her to one of massage rooms the gym had locked the door took of her shoes before I could touch her feet she grabbed my face next thing you know we’re making out, then sucking then fucking had some amazing sweaty sex. Since then we’ve grown even closer as friends and she is one of my regulars. Lots of stories to tell but this one probably one y’all would like the most.

Was working as a personal trainer at an upscale San Diego Gym. (Not going to say the name) started training a middle eastern couple trying to lose weight for there wedding. Wife was very hot and curvy not in any shape big just wanted to lose extra weight before her wedding. I trained both together then seperatly as they had dif schedules. Wife n I always joked around and made a bet she couldn’t run a 8 minute mile. If she did I had to give her a foot massage and if she couldn’t she had to do 50 push-ups.... she ran it in just under 9 lol told her I’d still honor the massage after training took her to one of massage rooms the gym had locked the door took of her shoes before I could touch her feet she grabbed my face next thing you know we’re making out, then sucking then fucking had some amazing sweaty sex. Since then we’ve grown even closer as friends and she is one of my regulars. Lots of stories to tell but this one probably one y’all would like the most.
Mmmmm go on sexy

Back