Permanent chastity: yes or no

My question is a bit off topic, but I wonder...
Why are only cuckolds kept in chastity. Is no Black Bull keeping his white slut in chastity to prevent her fucking her husband or boyfriend or to protect her getting pounded by other Black Bull or to prevent her from masturbating in order to keep her at a high sex drive level?
Maybe valuable response. Actually i have not seen a female chastity device yet that actually works. :D So perhaps it's but a technical problem? :LOL:

Why are only cuckolds kept in chastity. Is no Black Bull keeping his white slut in chastity to prevent her fucking her husband or boyfriend or to protect her getting pounded by other Black Bull or to prevent her from masturbating in order to keep her at a high sex drive level?
my guess would be its more of a symbol how wife is in control of her husband. Husband is not performing well ( cums to fast, struggles to maintain erection or simply too small) so by locking a cuckold/husband in chastity it basically claims him in a way. i hope to wear one but wife says no, sadly she doesn't want to even hear an idea. but she does control my orgasms that i cum every 10 days. her goal is she says to train me to last one month without orgasams. i am not even allowed to have sex with her so often (maybe once in a month) and even then i am not allowed to cum. so yeah its more symbol of ownership and to prevent orgasms

Female chastity belts work to prevent real sex, pounding pussy or ass. Masturbating is still possible, but not really comfortable.
i wonder, what does "real sex" mean IYO? But apart from that... How can a device that prevents from anal sex provide a Woman with making use of the full potential of her bodily functions? How can she (excuse my wording) $h!t without making a mess? :rolleyes: Doesn't seem like it's applicable for 24/7 usage like most male chastity devices are. just sayin'

couldn't do permanent....my wife employs chastity on her schedule, some times its consistent and rigorous, other times she's very relaxed with it (to the point of where its not really even a thing).....as always I can ask to give her her key, but unlocking or release is entirely up to her...and yeah I learned a while ago to be careful about asking....

couldn't do permanent....my wife employs chastity on her schedule, some times its consistent and rigorous, other times she's very relaxed with it (to the point of where its not really even a thing).....as always I can ask to give her her key, but unlocking or release is entirely up to her...and yeah I learned a while ago to be careful about asking....
Have you sucked big black cock?

Have you sucked big black cock?
short answer - no
too long answer (and I'm paraphrasing from memory of back when I met with a pro-domme) - she had me practicing on black dildos but I didn't keep things going long enough to progress to that.

I do think the domme would've gone there, she had me sucking a cock-shaped dildo during our very first session. She expressed surprise with how eagerly I submitted and asked me if I'd done that before. I answered honestly (it was no) -- I cannot say for certain that she believed me (i was blindfolded), but her voice sounded a bit skeptical. She grabbed my hardon and said, well you certainly seem to like it.

The closest we ever got was my domme used Backpage to find a shemale. I can still remember driving down the highway to the session and getting a text saying "I got her!" with a pic of t-girl who was supposed to be joining us that afternoon at her studio. It was nerve-wracking....but I knew once I was under her spell, I'd obey her orders. Alas, the ladyboy never showed up. We met a few more times after that, and she got me to confess that I'd wanted her to domme both my wife and I and ******* us both to serve a BBC. She enjoyed that idea and made me buy and practice on a BBC dildo, but nothing ever materialized....

The thing is, cuckoldry, while a logical next step from chastity play, isn't always (maybe even not usually?) about the bull wanting to keep the husband from fucking his wife. I've been kept in chastity for more than a decade and we only started cuckold play a couple of years ago.

We enjoy the femdom/kink lifestyle and have always had a female led relationship to some degree. The reasons she locks me up include:
  • She enjoys teasing and denying me. She gets a kick out causing me such arousal, followed by such intense, lusty frustration.
  • It makes me more obedient and submissive to her. You don't talk back to the person who holds the key to your chastity cage.
  • It's a good way for her to stay active in our sex life even when her time and libido don't match mine. By keeping me from playing with myself, she's involved with my hyperactive sex drive constantly. The cage is a physical reminder that keeps her on my mind while we're at work, parenting, maintaining our household, etc.
  • Chastity puts 100% of a man's focus on the pleasure of his partner. I have mastered eating pussy with an attention to detail that few men will ever understand, because that's been about 80-90% of my sex life for years and years.
  • To a man in chastity, his wife becomes that object he desires more than anything. He starts to see her almost the way an awkward school boy sees the prom queen. She's out of his league, and he becomes obsessed with and grateful for any attention she will give him, no matter how small.
  • Perhaps most importantly: When a man has an orgasm, the neurotransmitters his brain produces give him a feeling of satisfaction and cause an immediate drop in his desire. Hence the stereotype of men rolling over and falling asleep after climax, without cuddling or making sure his partner is satisfied. Even if the stereotype isn't accurate for everyone, a man who's recently had an orgasm is certainly no longer on the chase or trying to woo his partner. At some point this definitely turns back into less submission, and less reason to selflessly seek his partner's happiness and approval.

I remember reading on a femdom blog that it takes nearly two weeks for the chemicals that come from a full blown male orgasm to be completely gone. I'm not qualified to confirm or deny the science behind that claim, but I can tell you that after I'm allowed to come, I need to be "broken in" all over again. I'm still submissive to my wife and behave as well as possible, but I'm constantly thinking about when my next release will be. But after a couple of weeks or so, the thought of getting off fades. My wife's orgasms aren't just my priority, they're actually all I'm fantasizing about.

If I've been teased and denied for long enough, and have an intimate enough session bringing my wife to multiple orgasms, once in a while I'm so in tune with her sexual energy that I can experience an earth shattering orgasm right along with her (if she permits it of course), without being unlocked or having my penis touched at all. It's a wonderful feeling, and although I feel incredibly small and submissive afterward, it might be the most intense way to come that I've ever experienced. And even when it doesn't happen, sex is always immensely enjoyable when her orgasms are my only goal, and I'm incredibly aligned with her while we ride the waves of her sexual pleasure together.

My wife may have started cuckolding me sooner, but during pregnancy and immediately following the birth of each of our children, she had a much lower libido. With pregnancies less than two years apart, that was a long stretch where she didn't feel very sexy. She described it by saying her body didn't feel like her own. So she enjoyed keeping me locked and doting, without having to be pestered about sex as much. Once our ******* were old enough to be left with a sitter and she'd lost a good portion of her baby weight, she was more than ready to get out there and start making up for lost time.

So for us, cuckoldry is very much about her sexual gratification, which is a huge benefit to both of us, but it's also about her dominating me. She's even more dominant now that she gets to explore her submissive side with other men. She's no longer concerned about chastity's side effects. If my dick shrinks from seldom having a real erection, or I become too sensitive from being denied for weeks and weeks and come to quickly, that doesn't keep her from getting fucked properly anymore, so I'm unlocked far less frequently since she started cuckolding me.

Now that she's realized we can make love without unlocking me, and she can go get fucked senseless whenever she needs actual penetration, by men with huge cocks who are single and spend their free time at the gym or getting plenty of practice fucking, and can scratch her itch to stop being a responsible executive and mommy for a few hours and indulge in unapologetic, slutty naughtiness, well... she has her cake and eats it too, so to speak.

So that's why I'm kept in chastity. It has nothing to do with what her bulls want. It is very much all about her enjoying having a completely devoted, submissive husband who helps her find all the BBC she wants.

Last edited:
I am in chastity 24/7. Only get let out for release when she needs pleased. Mentioned I may eventually want to go permanent. Curious who has done this? Would you recommend it? Benefits and drawbacks.
I just follow my wife’s orders. If she wants permanent then it’s permanent. The pluses is that you are doing as she wants and pleasing her is a cucks role and duty.

In my long-winded response above, I forgot to mention that one of her bulls did tell her once that she wasn't allowed to get off without his permission. While they were fucking, he was really verbal with her, having her beg him to make her his slut, asking her who her pussy belonged to, etc. She said it was his in the heat of the moment, of course. But she was surprised when, as they were both getting dressed and kissing each other goodbye, he told her, "no using my pussy without my permission."

It only lasted for the 2 weeks until their next playdate, and it was just the honor system, no hardware involved. It was hard for me at first, because so much of my self worth in our relationship comes from getting my wife off, but he patiently dealt with my outburst, validated my emotions, said he understood that it would be hard at first, but reminded firmly, "your wife's pussy belongs to me now." He also assured me that I'd still have a role. He told me to continue serving her, and that I should still eat her pussy as often as she wanted, I just wasn't allowed to fuck her or make her come without his permission. He told me to edge her for as long as she wanted, but only to let her finish if he'd explicitly given her permission to come. That turned out to be really fun for me. It had never seemed authentic when we'd tried to switch roles as dominant/submissive before, but this was a way for her to experience the kind of tease and denial ******* she's always put me through, and an opportunity for me to turn the tables on her a bit without breaking role and being a bad sub.

As it turned out, he never answered texts in time to let her come when she asked him. To this day, I don't know if that was part of the game, or if he really didn't get her messages in time, but she went the entire two weeks between their encounters without a single orgasm and tons of teasing. He did tell her I couple fuck her once, but that time he told her straight up that she wasn't allowed to get off.

Of course she was ruthless with my denial when all of this was going on as well, but I was far more accustomed to it than she was. It made her crazy. The changes in her behavior during that short period were astounding! She was ALWAYS horny. She's immediately comply if she was at work and he said he gave her orders, excusing herself to the bathroom or her car to get half way undressed and send him naughty pictures, etc. He had me photograph her wardrobe so he could pick out her dress one night when she and I were meeting some lifestyle friends at a local hip-hop club, and told her she had to wear a temporary Queen if Spades tattoo someone visible and send him pictures from the dance floor to prove it, etc. She was so worked up and compliant we both knew it wouldn't be sustainable, but it was an amazing head trip for both of us at the time. I think she got a real understanding of what it's like to crave instruction from a dominant partner and want to please them, and she absolutely learned what it's like to be distracted by thoughts about sex constantly, the way I've always been. So while she was still strict with me, she was definitely more understanding.

I could go on and on about how crazy hot and intended their next meeting was after all that build up, but that just as long a story as this one and this is already way more than I meant to write. Sorry if you weren't looking for a long-winded story or found this boring, especially after my long response about chastity earlier. I just reread your question and it occurred to me that this one-time experience might be closer to what you were asking about.

TL;DR: Yes, it does sometimes happen that a dominant bull starts playing with the level of power he can exert over a hotwife, including orgasm control/denial. For us, it only happened once, but it was an extremely intense experience while it lasted and helped us grow as a couple.

Last edited:
Sorry to have derailed this thread (TWICE!) with a wall of text, without even addressing the original topic. To answer the OP's question:
I am in chastity 24/7. Only get let out for release when she needs pleased. Mentioned I may eventually want to go permanent. Curious who has done this? Would you recommend it? Benefits and drawbacks.
I admit I have often loved the fantasy of making chastity permanent. Recently I had a dream about my wife dropping solder into the keyhole on my cage so it could never be removed, and woke up in pain as my dick struggled against the steel confines of its cage to get hard. My wife has occasionally hypothetically fantasized about it with me as well.

BUT...

This isn't realistic for probably 99% of the people out there. A few reasons it wouldn't work for us:
  • It's much easier to clean and stay hygienic when the cage comes off sometimes.
  • It's a pain in the ass being held up in places like government buildings with metal detectors, concert venues, airport security, etc. (yes, I've been through this ordeal multiple times). It's not the end of the world if you're not in a hurry, but not everyone wants to be ******* brought into your kink scene when they're just trying to do their jobs, and when we're traveling together and running late, she's not about to miss her flight just because she can't take my cage off until we're past security.
  • We're parents with young *******. They're going to see me naked from time to time, in places like showers/changing rooms at public pools. They don't even understand the concept of masturbation yet, so we're not about to start discussing those topics with them prematurely, or having to explain our kinks, etc.
  • There are plenty of unforeseen events that might make emergency removal necessary. Since I've already littered your thread with TMI, I might as well share that I once had a sudden case of epididymitis, which required an emergency room visit and an ultrasound on my entire scrotal area. Can you imagine what it would have been like to decline diagnosis and proper treatment because my wife and I decided to weld a chunk of metal to my junk?
  • Our relationship is constantly evolving. While it's fun to say things like, "my bulls fuck me better than you ever could," or "I have no use for your little cock, so we may as well make chastity permanent," what if we reach a point where she isn't interested in playing the cuckold game anymore, or even thinks of a fun way to tease or torment me that she can't do with my dick in a cage?
The fact is there are countless times and possible scenarios in which being able to remove a device is helpful, and many more in which it's necessary to avoid a major catastrophe. There's also virtually no gain. If the whole idea of chastity play is that I'm giving her control of my body and my orgasms, shouldn't she retain that power and control, and be able to decide when I'll be locked up at her own discretion, on a case-by-case basis? She's made me go as long as two months without an orgasm before. There's nothing stopping her from keeping me locked up 24/7, but that's a decision she can make at ANY time. Not just once.

Last edited:
Hey Herb (wink) .. @JemmaNye&Herbi .. We’re so glad you and Jemma came over here to B2W ( we coaxed them over here by the way).
You know we have a lot of common kinks. We too started out with a good bit of bdsm, kinks, and swinging before doing anything hotwife or cuckold related. We just seemed to follow the natural path for us as a couple and as individuals. It really works for both of us and just seems natural.
As far as permanent chastity goes, we haven’t gone permanent yet, but it could possibly happen one of these days. We are working towards that direction, and have been using periodic, sometimes long duration cock caging for the past 6-7 years. Wow has it been that long? Time flies.
Anyways, cheers to you all. Stay safe. Stay healthy

Hey Herb (wink) .. @JemmaNye&Herbi .. We’re so glad you and Jemma came over here to B2W ( we coaxed them over here by the way).
You know we have a lot of common kinks. We too started out with a good bit of bdsm, kinks, and swinging before doing anything hotwife or cuckold related. We just seemed to follow the natural path for us as a couple and as individuals. It really works for both of us and just seems natural.
As far as permanent chastity goes, we haven’t gone permanent yet, but it could possibly happen one of these days. We are working towards that direction, and have been using periodic, sometimes long duration cock caging for the past 6-7 years. Wow has it been that long? Time flies.
Anyways, cheers to you all. Stay safe. Stay healthy
We're glad you brought us over here as well. As you can see, it's a good fit! Virtual high fives, glass clinks and well wishes from Denver!

Should be her decision, based on your current status I think there will be no way back, but the device should be 100% secure, I recommend a PA piercing
Yes I totally agree. If you are seriously considering permanent chastity a PA is a must. But - you will be sitting down to urinate in a chastity device always and you will expel urine from the PA piercing so consider all aspect. For me it works and I'm proud to be pierced. My wife was there when I was pierced.

Yes, since 3 years permanent, he got an PA piercing after I catched him pulling out of the CB 6000 (like your once) and masturbating, he has to wear a secure device with PA attachment now (holy trainer nano - it's a very small device)
I love that you had him pierced! I think piercing a cuckolds penis is a wonderful way for a couple to bond. It is definitely the only way to make male chastity absolutely inescapable, it's also just sexy as hell, adds a whole new way for him to submit to you and gives him a much deeper and permanent psychological reminder as to his status as your cuck. I also love that a piercing can be seen as a symbol of the defeat of his white penis and his sexuality and celebrates your cuckold relationship. It adds to his cuck angst, his sexual frustration and the disparity between him and your hung black lover and can help everyone to be more comfortable with their role in your relationship.
I think piercings aren't for everyone but I think more couples should research and consider trying it.

Back