Perfect humiliative threesome. Ideas?

So how did you get into it with your wife
For me it happened the way it probably does to most real cuckolds, my wife ****** me to accept being her cuckold husband. I found out she was being fucked by other men without my knowledge, cheating on me. when I confronted her about it, expecting her to break down and cry and beg for me to forgive her, she shocked me by telling me that was enjoying being fucked by other men and had no intention of stopping; so, I could accept that she would be my slut wife and I would be her happy cuckold husband. She was going to enjoy being fucked by any other men she wanted, anytime she wanted and anywhere she wanted and she did not want to hear any complaints, mad or sad looks on my face. I must only be happy that she was enjoying being fucked by other men. I love my wife, so I had to accept her terms and be her happy cuckold husband.

It is a strong wife's fantasy, but the husband also likes it. perfect humilitation threesome plus.
First one would definitely be with 2 strangers in the hotel room. Threesome, of course, bareback. very very rough. And wife would have to seduce them independetly irl. When she would make it. She would make out them and offer hotel room. At first they would to sit behind the hotel room. When wife is doing slow striptease begging them for hard fuck, one of them Has an idea... Two colleagues would join this threesome. The husband would have to go get them and lead them to the room. They would do whatever they want with her, *******, face slaping, her rimming, insulting, making her to say how much she wants it. When a husband and friends would arrive. they would let him in. So they would start making fun of him. They would start showing husband, what a perverted whore his wife is. They would be doing a double penetration despite her previous resistance. They would tell her husband to watch and listen to him fuck real kinky whores.

second one s to choose people, places, situations in relation to people we know, but people who we hate or hate us ... or who we are depend on, and sex is the last chance.
imagine your wife sucking
, Doing rimjob, anal, wearing sexy outfit in order to please to your fat old boss and a BBC colleague who is competing with you at work. Or, two debt collectors. when they came for the money. They can also be a mixed threesome. As this is only a fantasy. But we need your help. WHO would you put on such humilitating for you and for wife threesome.
It might be, that you went for a vacation. Eat at good resteurant. But forgot your wallet. Both of you do not speak their language, so the stuff offers that they will forget the bill. Only wife Has to pułl down the pants at the table. And go with them to toilet. They would fuck her. They would from time to time put her panties into her mouth. And they both would creampie her. After this, they would stick rolled money into her ass.

any other ideas? Maybe neighbour you hate, maybe wife's Boss, maybe, this creepy guy on your work, guys WHO bullied you in highschool?

we will surely be pleased with every idea. Because it is our strong fantasy. pic are illustrative.
50414503_011_4993.jpg

40262872_043_6c55.jpg
My husband and I have done both scenarios multiple times THANK GOD !!!

For me it happened the way it probably does to most real cuckolds, my wife ****** me to accept being her cuckold husband. I found out she was being fucked by other men without my knowledge, cheating on me. when I confronted her about it, expecting her to break down and cry and beg for me to forgive her, she shocked me by telling me that was enjoying being fucked by other men and had no intention of stopping; so, I could accept that she would be my slut wife and I would be her happy cuckold husband. She was going to enjoy being fucked by any other men she wanted, anytime she wanted and anywhere she wanted and she did not want to hear any complaints, mad or sad looks on my face. I must only be happy that she was enjoying being fucked by other men. I love my wife, so I had to accept her terms and be her happy cuckold husband.
That is actually sad sweety , I NEVER went behind my husbands back EVER .

Great that you never cheated on your husband behind his back. your husband is a lucky man.

For me it was a very sad, humiliating and excruciatingly painful experience for my first year as a cuckold. During that time I accepted that my wife was a slut and learned to enjoy my wife being a slut, seeing other men fuck my wife and my wife sucking their cocks, to now being a happy cuckold.

I have had several very humiliating experiences at sex parties that my wife and I attended.

I did marry a real very nasty slut. My wife has licked 3 men's assholes at parties. She licked one guy's asshole at 2 different sex parties. My wife loves the way he fucks her and would do anything he asked her to do. She has also licked 2 guy's assholes at the same sex party while being fucked by other men. Many men and women love to watch my wife lick the other men's assholes and my wife is a nasty, tongue in the men's assholes asslicker, so it is always an exciting show. Then when I give my wife a deep French kiss after she has finished licking and tongue fucking the men's assholes, they all enjoy another show of her cuckold husband tasting and smelling the other men's assholes and ass juice in my wife's mouth and on her lips and face. Everyone at the sex parties knows that she is my wife and that I love her very much. When the filthy asslicking show is over and we all sit, relax and chat, everyone acts like it never happened. Kind of funny.
Also my wife has licked 4 of the men's assholes in that sex group, a couple of them several times. Very humiliating but great fun for everyone.
More and more white women are licking asses for men especially black men's asses

More and more white women are licking asses for men especially black men's asses
I agree and I am happy that there are many more white women, including married white women, that are licking asses for men especially black men's asses. But I believe it is still a small percentage of white women, especially married white women, that are licking asses for men especially black men's asses.

I have had some men tell me that they love my wife licking their assholes because their own wives won't. I always get excited when they tell me that their wife is too good to lick their assholes because she is a pure respectable Lady while my wife's tongue is still licking and tongue fucking inside their assholes.
Kind of humiliating but much more exciting.

I agree and I am happy that there are many more white women, including married white women, that are licking asses for men especially black men's asses. But I believe it is still a small percentage of white women, especially married white women, that are licking asses for men especially black men's asses.

I have had some men tell me that they love my wife licking their assholes because their own wives won't. I always get excited when they tell me that their wife is too good to lick their assholes because she is a pure respectable Lady while my wife's tongue is still licking and tongue fucking inside their assholes.
Kind of humiliating but much more exciting.
You are such a lucky man to have a hot wife that loves licking other men's asses I would love to see her doing it and enjoying herself doing it

You are such a lucky man to have a hot wife that loves licking other men's asses I would love to see her doing it and enjoying herself doing it
My wife does love eating asses, licking and tongue fucking assholes, when she is in the mood, which always includes being excited, usually by being fucked good. I always get very excited and love watching my wife licking and tongue fucking men's assholes. I get extremely excited when I see my wife trying to get her tongue up deeper inside another man's asshole, especially when before and after she looks at me and smiles. I also love seeing my wife licking and tongue fucking another man's asshole while he is fucking my wife's big beautiful naked TiTs while twisting and pulling her hard nipples. A little humiliating but much more exciting.
Below is a photo of my wife licking and tongue fucking Bonito Juanito black ass. He is a member of this site.

And to hear another man telling you how much they enjoy your wife licking their asses while you watch must be awesome
Yes it is awesome to hear another man telling me how much they enjoy my wife licking their asses while I watch as my wife's tongue is stroking inside inside their assholes. Most of the men whose assholes my wife licks are friends of ours.

It is a strong wife's fantasy, but the husband also likes it. perfect humilitation threesome plus.
First one would definitely be with 2 strangers in the hotel room. Threesome, of course, bareback. very very rough. And wife would have to seduce them independetly irl. When she would make it. She would make out them and offer hotel room. At first they would to sit behind the hotel room. When wife is doing slow striptease begging them for hard fuck, one of them Has an idea... Two colleagues would join this threesome. The husband would have to go get them and lead them to the room. They would do whatever they want with her, *******, face slaping, her rimming, insulting, making her to say how much she wants it. When a husband and friends would arrive. they would let him in. So they would start making fun of him. They would start showing husband, what a perverted whore his wife is. They would be doing a double penetration despite her previous resistance. They would tell her husband to watch and listen to him fuck real kinky whores.

second one s to choose people, places, situations in relation to people we know, but people who we hate or hate us ... or who we are depend on, and sex is the last chance.
imagine your wife sucking
, Doing rimjob, anal, wearing sexy outfit in order to please to your fat old boss and a BBC colleague who is competing with you at work. Or, two debt collectors. when they came for the money. They can also be a mixed threesome. As this is only a fantasy. But we need your help. WHO would you put on such humilitating for you and for wife threesome.
It might be, that you went for a vacation. Eat at good resteurant. But forgot your wallet. Both of you do not speak their language, so the stuff offers that they will forget the bill. Only wife Has to pułl down the pants at the table. And go with them to toilet. They would fuck her. They would from time to time put her panties into her mouth. And they both would creampie her. After this, they would stick rolled money into her ass.

any other ideas? Maybe neighbour you hate, maybe wife's Boss, maybe, this creepy guy on your work, guys WHO bullied you in highschool?

we will surely be pleased with every idea. Because it is our strong fantasy. pic are illustrative.
50414503_011_4993.jpg

40262872_043_6c55.jpg
I love this hread so much. Message me and let's talk more about it. I want to help make it happen

I have had several very humiliating experiences at sex parties that my wife and I attended.

I did marry a real very nasty slut. My wife has licked 3 men's assholes at parties. She licked one guy's asshole at 2 different sex parties. My wife loves the way he fucks her and would do anything he asked her to do. She has also licked 2 guy's assholes at the same sex party while being fucked by other men. Many men and women love to watch my wife lick the other men's assholes and my wife is a nasty, tongue in the men's assholes asslicker, so it is always an exciting show. Then when I give my wife a deep French kiss after she has finished licking and tongue fucking the men's assholes, they all enjoy another show of her cuckold husband tasting and smelling the other men's assholes and ass juice in my wife's mouth and on her lips and face. Everyone at the sex parties knows that she is my wife and that I love her very much. When the filthy asslicking show is over and we all sit, relax and chat, everyone acts like it never happened. Kind of funny.
Also my wife has licked 4 of the men's assholes in that sex group, a couple of them several times. Very humiliating but great fun for everyone.
I always really got off if my partner was giving to other guys but not me. The more that knew it the better. So yes ass fucking was a part of anything anal she did for others but not for me. She lived with me 3 years and she didn't offer and I didn't ask about anal. She really got off on it. I loved watching her cum from a cock in her ass. When I finally did get a taste it was during a 3-some and her bull had been buttfucking her for 20 min. I lasted 3 strokes. He laughed, pulled me off and went back at it. So I understand watching your wife or g/f getting real nasty in front of people.

Last edited:
The ultimate humiliation is to find out after 8 months that the baby you thought you put in your wife's belly belongs to her black lover. They prove it by fucking in front of you and all you can do is jerk your little dick.

View attachment 4634796

View attachment 4634798
I think that it's better when the cuck finds out in the delivery room that the baby is black and not his,as his whole family is in the waiting room, waiting to see the new addition to the family!

Back