People Stealing My Content

It sucks when others post your pics and videos. I have had stuff of mine end up on other sites as well. I did catch a guy posting pictures of me. He was saying he took the picture and I let him know it wasn't and asked how he got it. He never did say where he got it but it was one that I hadn't shared with anyone but the Black man I had been with.

Like others have said though, this is the internet and if you put pictures out there you will have them copied and shared in other places. One thing that also happens and folks don't realize this is there are viruses out there where someone can literally hold your computer hostage and get photos and stuff from your computer. They will then threaten to share pictures or other content unless you pay them a price. I know this happens, happened to my husband. You just have to be very careful.

I’m sorry to say that today I found out someone has taken a couple of my naughtyall out videos of me pleasuring black cock and posted them on other sites claiming to be their own. Because of this, unfortunately I will be removing most of my media on B2W. It’s a shame I can’t share my sexy pics and videos with this community that has been so much fun for me and my husband. Someone always has to ruin it for others ☹️
That's why we deleted all of our content. Saw it posted on here by someone else. Not that you don't expect some of it but to use it on the same site is pretty ignorant

That's why we deleted all of our content. Saw it posted on here by someone else. Not that you don't expect some of it but to use it on the same site is pretty ignorant

I loved your content, Beaches. I downloaded some of it for private use ;)
Have you shot anything particularly naughty lately?

I’m sorry to say that today I found out someone has taken a couple of my naughty videos of me pleasuring black cock and posted them on other sites claiming to be their own. Because of this, unfortunately I will be removing most of my media on B2W. It’s a shame I can’t share my sexy pics and videos with this community that has been so much fun for me and my husband. Someone always has to ruin it for others ☹️
Damn! I wish I had the opportunity to view them. But I only takes 1 person to ruin something special.

I’m sorry to say that today I found out someone has taken a couple of my naughty videos of me pleasuring black cock and posted them on other sites claiming to be their own. Because of this, unfortunately I will be removing most of my media on B2W. It’s a shame I can’t share my sexy pics and videos with this community that has been so much fun for me and my husband. Someone always has to ruin it for others ☹️
Sorry to hear that hun, Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some fuckheads & sick people do such an act, Sorry for you hun xoxoxox

Just so everyone knows, there's a difference between Watermarking & Website Branding
I can easily remove most website's brandings with my photoshop software .... but water marking a photo for commercial use actually ruins the photo for copying.

.............................WATER MARK ..........................................................................................................WEBSITE BRANDING
WaterMarkPhotos.jpg................................................UNCTarheelLogo.jpg

Just so everyone knows, there's a difference between Watermarking & Website Branding
I can easily remove most website's brandings with my photoshop software .... but water marking a photo for commercial use actually ruins the photo for copying.

.............................WATER MARK ..........................................................................................................WEBSITE BRANDING
View attachment 1968067................................................View attachment 1968066
there are dozens of tutorials on youtube about how to remove watermarks from photos using photoshop. Yeah, a watermark might stop the average pic collector from using your pic as their own content but if someone really wants to use it and has the software a watermark isn't going to stop them

Back