penis

I was around 6-6.5" 10 years ago. Im sure there are many factors, but if I measure to the pelvic bone, its about 5.5 or so. If I dont go down to the pelvic bone is about 4". Visually this makes it look really small, its really fun for us in play.

Im not 100% what caused shrinkage, Im sure a multitude of things from exercising/lifestyle and aging to taking weightloss pills.

I took phentermine and while on it for 2 months my penis shrunk to 2.5-3" hard. It made me incredibly horny, and Id cum within 3 or 4 strokes...imagine my wifes sexual frustrstion during this time!

It eventually went back to its regular size...

1. Because he likes and wants it.
2. Its what we both enjoy
3. Why not!
4. I married him because I love him, and that wont change.
counterintuitive.... no not at all, marriage is all about learning about a person, if you are lucky enough to find someone who you can express and grow with then you are among the lucky few, we didn't just wake up one day and write a list of new rules, we BOTH evolved slowly over time into what we both enjoy now.
You don't need to get why we do what we do, unless your confused in your relationships that is? other than that its not nice to judge.
We hope you find your way also, kisses
Very well put 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Me i let him jerksoff is little dicky its pathetic
I'm at a point ,I don't get to see my wife having sex with her black man, I hear it and when she comes down from the bedroom I smell it, I'm caged 24/7 I twitch a little sometimes or grind a little against something I'm a useless little white boi my wife gets all the sex she wants and is content
In my opinion this how the world should be , I'm like invisible or a non point of discussion when it comes to sex, that makes for a good marriage.

Back