Pegging

Ever notice that it is always little dick white guys getting pegged? I think the small penis just inspires girls to take over.
Not always. I was quite mid-size, over 7in. But I was inoperative due to a previous injury. So, my wife started fingering me for stimulation. Only some time after getting her into the IR cuck lifestyle, we spoke about pegging. Later, every time I struggled getting hard, she pegged me all the way.

Oh, she does also like it. She once said she wished she could feel in first person a man's orgasm. And she puts a lot of effort in it. But she also finds it cute how my floppy dick moves when she thrusts.
I know I've been reading your comments here and there for a long time, but I never realized you have such an interesting relationship! You and your wife sound quite adorable, and I'm happy for you both you've discovered so many ways to be intimate and live out your fantasies together.

Not always. I was quite mid-size, over 7in. But I was inoperative due to a previous injury. So, my wife started fingering me for stimulation. Only some time after getting her into the IR cuck lifestyle, we spoke about pegging. Later, every time I struggled getting hard, she pegged me all the way.
She sounds awesome. Making the situation work...love it

Oddly, my husband and I started the pegging thing even before we were married. his prev gf did peg him. He brought it up one time and I had an interest. It was weird at first, but I love it.

She sounds awesome. Making the situation work...love it

Oddly, my husband and I started the pegging thing even before we were married. his prev gf did peg him. He brought it up one time and I had an interest. It was weird at first, but I love it.
It seems many ladies enjoy this even when there is no a power game involved. My wife uses a dildo with an extension for vaginal stimulation on the strap-on. It's a smaller one and it doesn't always provide an orgasm to the woman, but she has her fun with it.

It seems many ladies enjoy this even when there is no a power game involved. My wife uses a dildo with an extension for vaginal stimulation on the strap-on. It's a smaller one and it doesn't always provide an orgasm to the woman, but she has her fun with it.
I have a well placed bullet vibe with a remote control. It's the reason I have certain panties on most of the time I peg. I don't stop until I'm done. He's cum 2 times while I was pegging because I was taking a while and enjoying everything happening.

I will admit, there can be a power game at times, but over the course of our marriage, I just peg him because it's just fun for both of us.

I have a well placed bullet vibe with a remote control. It's the reason I have certain panties on most of the time I peg. I don't stop until I'm done. He's cum 2 times while I was pegging because I was taking a while and enjoying everything happening.
Lucky him. The one my wife uses is called femdo or something like that and it's relatively thin on the dick end. Hence, it also requires more time for both of us to cum. She has to move in a specific way to achieve prostate stimulation or alternate with a thicker dildo. The side effect is a bit of overstretching.

Back