Pegging

My GF spent a year "reorienting" me to be able to cum from being pegged, so that's literally the only way I have orgasms now.

I'm a firm believer that all women should learn to peg their men, if for no other reason than to "level the playing field" so to speak when it comes to who's doing the fucking. But another thing I've noticed is that I don't have that refractory period you get from coming via penile stimulation. So if you're a woman who wants to make her man cum and not lose interest in more sex play, this is a great way to do it.

My GF spent a year "reorienting" me to be able to cum from being pegged, so that's literally the only way I have orgasms now.

I'm a firm believer that all women should learn to peg their men, if for no other reason than to "level the playing field" so to speak when it comes to who's doing the fucking. But another thing I've noticed is that I don't have that refractory period you get from coming via penile stimulation. So if you're a woman who wants to make her man cum and not lose interest in more sex play, this is a great way to do it.
my wife says, this is how we both have sex. You and I will only do it this way from now on.

Back