Pearl string thongs

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
my husband and I have met a new bbc bull twice in the last few weeks. At our last meeting when he I enjoyed sex together and my husband masturbated watching us.
My bull told my husband to buy me lace thongs that are open crotch with a Pearl string that fits between my labia lips and massage my clit as I walk , my husband bought the thongs and I tried one on . I would like advise as to should i lightly lube my pussy crack before I wear them and should I pull the string tight between my labia lips for better massaging my clit.

Attachments

• AF1AB2DC-7795-495F-A3D9-C56627218B4F.jpeg
    AF1AB2DC-7795-495F-A3D9-C56627218B4F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • 2B18481E-0EC3-4B0F-A4BA-4BAB18622F1C.jpeg
    2B18481E-0EC3-4B0F-A4BA-4BAB18622F1C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
my husband and I have met a new bbc bull twice in the last few weeks. At our last meeting when he I enjoyed sex together and my husband masturbated watching us.
My bull told my husband to buy me lace thongs that are open crotch with a Pearl string that fits between my labia lips and massage my clit as I walk , my husband bought the thongs and I tried one on . I would like advise as to should i lightly lube my pussy crack before I wear them and should I pull the string tight between my labia lips for better massaging my clit.
Beautiful and erotic

My wife was wearing one at a party and it snapped in the kitchen, the pearls were bouncing all over.
Bit embarrassing but it attracted attention and she found herself a cock to suck from it.

Just the idea of you wearing your pussy will be in overdrive no lube required

Back