PAWGs and Anal: informal survey

Is there a correlation between PAWGs & an affinity for Anal?

• Total voters

Kinbakucpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I’ve noticed a correlation between PAWGs and an affinity for anal sex. Acknowledging this could be due to observer bias, small sample size, and other factors, I’m turning thisvital question over to the masses.
With some videographic evidence.
Here’s Mrs. K taking a ride on my buddies fuck machine: she took his biggest dildo in her ass at the machine‘s highest speed during a house party last summer. Then I brought her up to our room and straight pounded her ass for well over an hour. Oh, and my buddy fisted her in between those two things (although not anally).
So, Yes or No, is there a correlation between pawgs and having mad anal skillz?
View media item 370525

As an "anal connoisseur" I have not seen that correlation. No, when it comes to anal sex my vast experience as an "analist" leads me to the saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight . . . it's the size of the fight in the dog"! I've encountered plenty of PAWGS who weren't ready to take this dick in their ass, while little tiny white girls only a fraction of their size are accommodating me nuts deep 😲

As an "anal connoisseur" I have not seen that correlation. No, when it comes to anal sex my vast experience as an "analist" leads me to the saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight . . . it's the size of the fight in the dog"! I've encountered plenty of PAWGS who weren't ready to take this dick in their ass, while little tiny white girls only a fraction of their size are accommodating me nuts deep 😲

Truth.

I concur.

I’ve noticed a correlation between PAWGs and an affinity for anal sex. Acknowledging this could be due to observer bias, small sample size, and other factors, I’m turning thisvital question over to the masses.
With some videographic evidence.
Here’s Mrs. K taking a ride on my buddies fuck machine: she took his biggest dildo in her ass at the machine‘s highest speed during a house party last summer. Then I brought her up to our room and straight pounded her ass for well over an hour. Oh, and my buddy fisted her in between those two things (although not anally).
So, Yes or No, is there a correlation between pawgs and having mad anal skillz?
View media item 370525
Love seeing another lady in control of the machine making sure her ass was used. Would love to see more of Mrs K.

Back