Pawg wife - shy and hesitant Chicago trip

hubbyveronica

Couple
Gold Member
From
IL, US
My 39 year old shy hot pawg wife still gets very, very turned on by the thought of BBC. She downplays my dirty stories and fantasies when I ask her to play with her toys but gets very hot and wet when I send her blacked and blacked raw vids. She gets super hot when I tell her stories or she watches pro (not amateur) vids of sexy white women being pounded by two BBC’s.

We will be in Chicago August 18-21 for some business. I’m still trying to convince and encourage her to adventure into a threesome with myself (hubby) and a BBC. I know she would love it!

My experience with threesomes and wife sharing is precious to our marriage when I was a single male on SLS and LL. I have met several couples over the years prior to our marriage. Feel free to message. Always seeking advice and feedback. Love reading stories and seeing videos/photos of first time wives.

Wife periodically visits B2W but not as much as I would like. She is shy which is why a post goes up but nothing has moved past that.

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3477.jpeg
    IMG_3477.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    444.9 KB · Views: 248
My 39 year old shy hot pawg wife still gets very, very turned on by the thought of BBC. She downplays my dirty stories and fantasies when I ask her to play with her toys but gets very hot and wet when I send her blacked and blacked raw vids. She gets super hot when I tell her stories or she watches pro (not amateur) vids of sexy white women being pounded by two BBC’s.

We will be in Chicago August 18-21 for some business. I’m still trying to convince and encourage her to adventure into a threesome with myself (hubby) and a BBC. I know she would love it!

My experience with threesomes and wife sharing is precious to our marriage when I was a single male on SLS and LL. I have met several couples over the years prior to our marriage. Feel free to message. Always seeking advice and feedback. Love reading stories and seeing videos/photos of first time wives.

Wife periodically visits B2W but not as much as I would like. She is shy which is why a post goes up but nothing has moved past that.
She just made me cum!

Lovely wide body with grips, made for ass smacking.

Back