Parking Lot

JessPow

Female
I went out last night with some friends to a club and let loose, got ******* and was enjoying my night out without my husband. I was grinding in a sexy black guy and his friend came over and I was dancing between the two of them. Their hands were all over my body and I was loving the attention and felt so sexy. The guy behind me whispered in my ear that he wanted to take me outside to his car. I decided I was going to live it up and told him I would. His friend also came along and we got in the car, I was in the back seat with him and his friend was in the front. He pulled his cock out and my tits out and I started sucking him off. He wanted my pussy so bad that he stripped off my clothes, put me on my back and started pounding me. He came a huge load inside me and then him and his friend switched. I was on my back still and his friend shoved his cock in my mouth until he was hard then put it between my tits and started titty fucking me. I felt so slutty with cum leaking from my pussy as I was titty fucked by another big black cock. He moved his cock between my legs and fucked me hard until he added his load inside me. We got dressed and they walked me back into the club where I met back up with my friends still dripping black cum from my pussy.

I went out last night with some friends to a club and let loose, got ******* and was enjoying my night out without my husband. I was grinding in a sexy black guy and his friend came over and I was dancing between the two of them. Their hands were all over my body and I was loving the attention and felt so sexy. The guy behind me whispered in my ear that he wanted to take me outside to his car. I decided I was going to live it up and told him I would. His friend also came along and we got in the car, I was in the back seat with him and his friend was in the front. He pulled his cock out and my tits out and I started sucking him off. He wanted my pussy so bad that he stripped off my clothes, put me on my back and started pounding me. He came a huge load inside me and then him and his friend switched. I was on my back still and his friend shoved his cock in my mouth until he was hard then put it between my tits and started titty fucking me. I felt so slutty with cum leaking from my pussy as I was titty fucked by another big black cock. He moved his cock between my legs and fucked me hard until he added his load inside me. We got dressed and they walked me back into the club where I met back up with my friends still dripping black cum from my pussy.

I've so been there many times before. Absolutely love it! Great story.

the perfect hot wife.....
perfect!!!

Back