Over 50s

Why do we have to age categorize women who love sex? Do we do the same to men? What do we call an older man who's way past his sexual prime? Do we give him a label? Are women sensitive about whether they're a MILF or a GILF? And if you're an older woman who likes the sexual stamina of a younger man, does that automatically categorize you as a cougar? Like there's some sort of predatory behavior there. ? I'm curious what other women think. Is it age shaming? I'm just throwing the topic out there for discussion. I was just curious if there's a double standard if men of certain age groups are categorized in certain ways. Thoughts? I just dated a man in the lifestyle for 2 years who turned out to be a sexual predator and very risky. (PM me for info ladies - he's on this site) What do we do with that little category? Jump in with your thoughts.
Most interesting ideas. At my age I am past caring about labels and would accept fun from whoever is willing (except of course the predator) Can you send me a message at abstractart@yahoo.com so I do not run into him on any of our visits to PA

Once over 50, you/your wife should no longer be in the milf category

Step aside
Maybe into the gilf category

MILFs are young hot, fit, moms
yellowball-spanking01.gif
Maybe you just have a misunderstanding as to what MILF stands for? I refuse to tell you simply because I feel something so simple to understand
should require a bit of research on your part so you can see the error of your comment, yourself.
But, to be sure that you understand where I'm coming from I'll just submit that AGE has NOTHING to do with MILF. If your preference is to be with the UNDER 50 ladies, that's YOUR CHOICE but definitely YOUR CHOICE. I've personally seen some over 50 ladies that looked a hell of a lot better than some 20-30 year olds.
Set your alarm clock and wake yourself up Oppor.

Back