Over 50s

Older women are so hot...the experience the maturity the knowledge...making an older woman cum is a reward like nothing else. I like to tell bbc before he takes my hotwife, imagine how many cocks she has taken and imagine how many different types, she likes variety just the same as I do, now show her what you can do bc she can take all of it and more... :p

Lol, I'm in no hurry! My husband went to public school as a kid and he says he's seen some classmates have grandchildren the same age as our *******!
I promise you, once you have them you'll regret having felt way! I take my two out, spoil them rotten and jack them up on Mountain Dew just before I drop them off! Parents will call and rant "Why do you do that? They're bouncing off the walls!" My reply: "It's payback for what you put me through when you were that age." For my ******* in law-"Remember, me and your k*ds have a common enemy-you."

Why do we have to age categorize women who love sex? Do we do the same to men? What do we call an older man who's way past his sexual prime? Do we give him a label? Are women sensitive about whether they're a MILF or a GILF? And if you're an older woman who likes the sexual stamina of a younger man, does that automatically categorize you as a cougar? Like there's some sort of predatory behavior there. ? I'm curious what other women think. Is it age shaming? I'm just throwing the topic out there for discussion. I was just curious if there's a double standard if men of certain age groups are categorized in certain ways. Thoughts? I just dated a man in the lifestyle for 2 years who turned out to be a sexual predator and very risky. (PM me for info ladies - he's on this site) What do we do with that little category? Jump in with your thoughts.

Last edited:
Why do we have to age categorize women who love sex? Do we do the same to men? What do we call an older man who's way past his sexual prime? Do we give him a label? Are women sensitive about whether they're a MILF or a GILF? And if you're an older woman who likes the sexual stamina of a younger man, does that automatically categorize you as a cougar? Like there's some sort of predatory behavior there. ? I'm curious what other women think. Is it age shaming? I'm just throwing the topic out there for discussion. I was just curious if there's a double standard if men of certain age groups are categorized in certain ways. Thoughts? I just dated a man in the lifestyle for 2 years who turned out to be a sexual predator and very risky. (PM me for info ladies - he's on this site) What do we do with that little category? Jump in with your thoughts.
I've been called "a dirty old man" for being here. I choose to believe it God's blessing to still be virile, but sometimes it stings when told "you're old enough to be my gr*ndpa".

Back