Outdoor Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Publicinvader, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Publicinvader

Publicinvader Active Member

7861956_candice-outdoor-sex-dc.png Best there is! Anyone else enjoy it? :)

2. PamWF1202

PamWF1202 Member

Any place where there's a chance of being "caught" is exciting.

3. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    That's one of the greatest thrills for me is to FUCK outdoors and the constant fear of getting caught. Pam make sure U always wear a skirt with your fine ass. Nothing like having access to a pretty pink pussy 24/7 U never know when nature calls and I got to have it.

Torsten Meyer and Brenmar like this.
  4. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    creamy skin on chocolate skin = pure delight

Publicinvader likes this.
  5. Publicinvader

I do it in a park where few pass by around huge condos lol

Torsten Meyer and UrbanGuy like this.
  6. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Fuck their asses like you're suppose too. Beat that pussy up in the park, car, her office and hubbies bed. U treat them just like nasty sluts and that's what they like.

7. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Duly noted...

8. FreakyCouple4FUN

FreakyCouple4FUN New Member

On the beach is amazing!

9. Publicinvader

Sand don't get in places that kills the vibe? Lol I always wanted to try it though. Specially during sunset

10. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

In public is my fav...my most amazing occasion was in the bowling alley parking lot

11. asapman

asapman New Member

US
    In the park on a picnic table..her in a skirt no panties on letting me cum in her and have it drip down her leg. Damn I miss my christina.

Alex_D and Publicinvader like this.
  12. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Not everybody likes that.

13. LaMargot

LaMargot Active Member

mostly of times i had 'occasional' meetings, so alot in public places (beach...parking lots etc...) this can give me a bigger thrill! :)

#13 LaMargot, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    Workinwesttx likes this.
  14. Publicinvader

Very hot :)

15. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

I love sex outdoors. Not with a Black Cock yet

Workinwesttx likes this.
  16. dawn42

dawn42 Active Member

UK
    out door sex is always fun,more risk of getting caught too

big9indic likes this.
  17. whtlor

whtlor Active Member

US
    I love it outdoors...the national parks are great

18. Integrated Wife

Integrated Wife Active Member

US
    Back in September 1978 Al and I went camping at a well-known national forest near our campus on our second weekend together. Once we were out of the city, I showed Al that all I had on was a blouse, skirt, and sandals. I unbuttoned the blouse so he could easily see my breasts and unzipped the skirt so he could see my bush. He could only take so much... at the first roadside picnic table he saw, Al pulled off, parked the car, and said, "I'm going to fuck you right now!" And, he did! We got out of the car and went back into the woods. I leaned against a tree with my legs spread and Al quickly put his cock inside of me. Despite the angle and the hurry, Al still buried his seed so deep inside of me that it took a while to leak from me. In fact, it didn't start running down my leg until we got within sight of his car only to see a deputy sheriff had parked his car behind Al's. Yes, the deputy saw the cum running down my legs. Yes, he thought Al had raped me. It took a lot of convincing to make it clear that I wanted to make love with a Black man. Yes, he kept calling Al the "B" word and the "N" word. The deputy searched the car looking for drugs of any kind. When he didn't find any, the deputy looked at me and said, "I didn't see any birth control pills. Are you using any contraception? What if you get pregnant?" I told the deputy, "Al and I haven't used contraception since we started making love. I could be pregnant right now." Finally the deputy left and we went on our way. But, the rape accusation and my talking about possibly being pregnant got Al so turned on that it wan't long before Al turned down one of the many dirt roads, parked the car, told me to get out and lean against the car. He pulled my clothes off of me and "raped" me by fucking more forcefully than he ever had before. Al kept saying things like "How do you like being raped by a n-----?" And, "I'm going to put my n----- baby in your womb!" After cumming inside of me, he made me get back into the car naked. And, except until just before and after the park entrance I stayed nude for most of the rest of the weekend.

-Angie

19. Sam71

Sam71 Member

That is daring! I have had sex with a black man in our garden but it was more hidden than that!