Outdoor Interracial

how many have had outdoor sex with bbc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant beat it! alleys and cars were made for bending over so that bbcs can fuck the ******* out of my pussy! i love the thought that he just cant wait to stick his cock up me that he has to have me then and there
I love when a girl can appreciate the sentiment and desire behind it...If I want you bad enough right now, i'll have you...:)

all good bbc loving women understand the need for skirts and heels to make sure easy access and the perfect height to bend over
and all good BBC can't help but love skirts and heels...I love being able to get sneak peeks under skirts...especially if you can tell that her pussy is wet. I like when they catch me to. Then I can look back at them, and they have a chance to see the bulge growing on my end. Even if they don't want to, they all look for a second.

and all good BBC can't help but love skirts and heels...I love being able to get sneak peeks under skirts...especially if you can tell that her pussy is wet. I like when they catch me to. Then I can look back at them, and they have a chance to see the bulge growing on my end. Even if they don't want to, they all look for a second.
i love it when a guy slips his hand under my skirt in a bar and feels how wet i am,i love teasing guys and seeing how that fat cock grows ready to stick up me and who am i to say no

i love it when a guy slips his hand under my skirt in a bar and feels how wet i am,i love teasing guys and seeing how that fat cock grows ready to stick up me and who am i to say no
mmmmm you think like i do. I like to see a girl seated across from me in a crowded bar...from across the room i want her to see me watching...especially when i motion her to open her legs ever so slightly. that and letting them feel my dick grow between their ass cheeks when we are on the dance floor. Maybe I just love everything...I'll tell you what though, all this talk has me getting excited.

Had my best night in a car park in the UK, the most amazing night ever. Was a bit on edge as we get fined heavy over here if caught. she soon had that off my mind. Found out what the difference between a bonnet and a boot that night too! Haha great times!

Had my best night in a car park in the UK, the most amazing night ever. Was a bit on edge as we get fined heavy over here if caught. she soon had that off my mind. Found out what the difference between a bonnet and a boot that night too! Haha great times!
haha a good initiation into the UK

Back