Outdoor Interracial

how many have had outdoor sex with bbc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is unbelievably similar to the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park in Orlando,,,we even had a stream and bridge (albeit not in disrepair like this one), it had wooden trails all throughout with intersecting gazebos, great place for exhibitionism which quite often results in what we used to call “sex in the park with strangers”,,,years later we discovered the Brits already had a simpler name (Dogging),,,there was a lot of gay activity going on in the restrooms,,,I used to send my hub in to check out mens junk for me before offering me up. By ‘91 they started cracking down, trying to make Orlando more family friendly, so cops started talking down plate numbers,,,I guess if you were a constant visitor you were considered a threat to family style living, LOL. They even took the doors off the video booths,,,as if that would stop people, but this was also when the arrested PeeWee Herman in an adult theatre in Miami. That’s when we took off to Portland, when I found the glory holes here and saw the not only had nice plastic escutcheons around the holes, but stainless steal grab handles,,,if that doesn’t say “cock suckers welcome” I don’t know what does,,,that’s when I knew I was home, LOL

Back