Outdoor Interracial

how many have had outdoor sex with bbc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But if that's true, I doubt that it's in the USA, so got to be Europe somewhere..
I saw the same photo and several similar ones on a tumblr blog and contacted the couple that runs the blog with exactly the same question.
Turns out that they were taken at parties and festivals which indeed take place in Europe.
They said that quite the scene geared towards black men hooking up with white women has formed around these events.

I saw the same photo and several similar ones on a tumblr blog and contacted the couple that runs the blog with exactly the same question.
Turns out that they were taken at parties and festivals which indeed take place in Europe.
They said that quite the scene geared towards black men hooking up with white women has formed around these events.
What's the tumble acct?

One of my sisters went to the islands for a month on a business trip with one of her boyfriends (a stocky, dark black guy, on the conservative side & has a long, thick, dark cock). She said she was totally nude 99% of the time unless she was in town & someone asked her to cover up. She always had a shoulder bag with a sheer, cropped tank top & a wrap around micro-mini skirt inside. She never had any problem getting stuffed full of long thick coal black naked cock & pumped full of creme by her boyfriend or some of the other guys.downloadfile-1277.jpg

Last edited:
Back