Out tonight for some BBC fun

Hi all,

Been a long while since I posted anything on here. For those of you (that will be most) that don't know, we are a married couple who enjoy inviting other people into our relastionship to have fun. Primarly it is black guys as I find them more attractive - and in general we know they are better endowed. We do look for good looking white guys too - my husband is white and I still fancy the ******* out of him!

We are not a cuckold couple, neither of us enjoys, and would not tolerate, any form of humilation towards hubby. He does however enjoy certain elements of it - I will tell him for example that he has to sit and watch while the other guy fucks me, that he can only join in once I say he can and once the other guy has cum once. That sort of thing.

We have tried in the past me meeting guys alone, but it doesn't really do it for either of us. Don't get me wrong, we still enjoy it - I still love fucking the guy and hubby loves me coming home to him to tell him (and show him) all about it. But the turn on for us both is him watching me getting fucked and for me getting fucked in front of him, and then him joining in and me having 2 cocks to play with.

So, we have met up with a couple of guys, but are meeting a new guy tonight. We are both so looking forward to it. We met him last week for a social hook up and the chemisrty was instant. We have been sexting all week and just can't wait to get my hands on him tonight.

Will be filming it and taking some pics so will get some up on here in the next week or so - the guy is fine with us doing it but just wants his face blurred out (understandable), so hubby will get that done during the week. I have various outfits and we have about 4 hours together tonight, so am gonna get properly fucked xx
Go for it ...let the blackman use you...like I would if I was him...where you from babe??

Back