Out tonight for some BBC fun

sophieh80

Female
Real Person
Hi all,

Been a long while since I posted anything on here. For those of you (that will be most) that don't know, we are a married couple who enjoy inviting other people into our relastionship to have fun. Primarly it is black guys as I find them more attractive - and in general we know they are better endowed. We do look for good looking white guys too - my husband is white and I still fancy the ******* out of him!

We are not a cuckold couple, neither of us enjoys, and would not tolerate, any form of humilation towards hubby. He does however enjoy certain elements of it - I will tell him for example that he has to sit and watch while the other guy fucks me, that he can only join in once I say he can and once the other guy has cum once. That sort of thing.

We have tried in the past me meeting guys alone, but it doesn't really do it for either of us. Don't get me wrong, we still enjoy it - I still love fucking the guy and hubby loves me coming home to him to tell him (and show him) all about it. But the turn on for us both is him watching me getting fucked and for me getting fucked in front of him, and then him joining in and me having 2 cocks to play with.

So, we have met up with a couple of guys, but are meeting a new guy tonight. We are both so looking forward to it. We met him last week for a social hook up and the chemisrty was instant. We have been sexting all week and just can't wait to get my hands on him tonight.

Will be filming it and taking some pics so will get some up on here in the next week or so - the guy is fine with us doing it but just wants his face blurred out (understandable), so hubby will get that done during the week. I have various outfits and we have about 4 hours together tonight, so am gonna get properly fucked xx

Well, so disappoitning - I am not sure what I can say about it.

So, as I said we had met this guy last week for a social. Everything there went well. He was confident, flirty, chatty. As I said a lot of sexual chemistry. Dirty text messages all week, telling me what he was going to do to me - and visa versa to be fair!

So, we arranged to meet at a pub last night. The pub is attached to a hotel that we had booked and paid for. He turned up an hour and a bit late. We were a little annoyed by that - but things happen so we let it go. However, it was almost then like I can imagine visiting a *******. I'm not gonna go into much detail, but he was nothing like his pictures - body and cock wise I mean. Sorry, don't mean this to come across crude but he was small - I mean really small, yet the pics on his profile and the pics he text us were obviously not of him.

There was no forepaly, no teasing, no nothing. None of the things we discussed that we all wanted to happen. He literally fucked me for about 15 mins, shot his load then got up and said he had to go. My hubby is usually quite a calm guy - I mean he is a big bloke, not fat - really muscular, and he lost it a little. Not phyisical but just told the bloke he was taking the piss, that he was obviously a wrong-un, and to get out.

Honestly the worse experience we have had - by a long way. Me and hubby still had some fun, but it just puts you off a little bit trying things like this in the future.

Well, so disappoitning - I am not sure what I can say about it.

So, as I said we had met this guy last week for a social. Everything there went well. He was confident, flirty, chatty. As I said a lot of sexual chemistry. Dirty text messages all week, telling me what he was going to do to me - and visa versa to be fair!

So, we arranged to meet at a pub last night. The pub is attached to a hotel that we had booked and paid for. He turned up an hour and a bit late. We were a little annoyed by that - but things happen so we let it go. However, it was almost then like I can imagine visiting a *******. I'm not gonna go into much detail, but he was nothing like his pictures - body and cock wise I mean. Sorry, don't mean this to come across crude but he was small - I mean really small, yet the pics on his profile and the pics he text us were obviously not of him.

There was no forepaly, no teasing, no nothing. None of the things we discussed that we all wanted to happen. He literally fucked me for about 15 mins, shot his load then got up and said he had to go. My hubby is usually quite a calm guy - I mean he is a big bloke, not fat - really muscular, and he lost it a little. Not phyisical but just told the bloke he was taking the piss, that he was obviously a wrong-un, and to get out.

Honestly the worse experience we have had - by a long way. Me and hubby still had some fun, but it just puts you off a little bit trying things like this in the future.
Sorry to hear that you’ll find a better BBC

Defintiely sounds a disappointing time- and per your description from real life observation he only supplied BC, if you do a MNG (meet n greet) as part of your vetting process should be a good grope to make sure he packs what he says he has ;)

The thing was for us, he was over an hour late - you never keep a lady waiting - but we let it go. However, no real apology.

Then, and the site we use he had plenty of photo's on there - but they were obviously just fake. And then to cum and go within about 30 mins.

Well, live and learn. It won't put us off but it will make us more careful and wary for next time - which in turn makes it harder for genuine guys.

The thing was for us, he was over an hour late - you never keep a lady waiting - but we let it go. However, no real apology.

Then, and the site we use he had plenty of photo's on there - but they were obviously just fake. And then to cum and go within about 30 mins.

Well, live and learn. It won't put us off but it will make us more careful and wary for next time - which in turn makes it harder for genuine guys.
Hopefully your next will make up for it.

Understand there were many things not right for you which certainly sucked... Certainly hope the next is an exemplarary experience for you leaving you completely satisfied!

Not going to start a new thread, but off out tonight with hubby to meet a new guy we have been chatting to for the last 3 weeks.

We have booked a hotel room and are meeting him at 9pm tonight. Hubby will be there, watching, joining in when he wants and taking some pics and vids - so fingers crossed for me this time please :):qos:

Back