Out of shape

Seems to be the trend. Only guys who's wife is out of shape wanna share

I've seen exceptions to that. But it does seem a lot of the women who are interested have been married a good while, and have the married body to show for it. Not going to judge, as I see some black guys love that body type. That said, quite a few of the main hotwives here are actually in good shape for their 40s and 50s.

I've seen exceptions to that. But it does seem a lot of the women who are interested have been married a good while, and have the married body to show for it. Not going to judge, as I see some black guys love that body type. That said, quite a few of the main hotwives here are actually in good shape for their 40s and 50s.
I think the stereotype is black guys love that body type, but that’s not our wife. The desperate guys may just accept it. But just be honest, no one wants some obese beast because her and her hubby’s sex is dead

This is kinda a fetish of mine. I can get gorgeous women my own age or younger, fit and all that. It’s just funny that in this particular lifestyle it tends to be only mid age obese women wanting to offer up. And the ones who are in shape and sexy are extraordinarily particular about who they’re with.

Brother speaks the truth. No fat slut is enough for me. I fuck slim whores of all races.
Yea and from the looks of all those pics in the media, you look like you’re doing your thing on here Hahahahhahahahaha talking like this will get you pretty far around here I’m sure Lmfaoo

Back