Our progress

Last weekend I was with my girlfriend in a hotel for a super relaxing 4 hours stay.
Very romantic, with a big round bed and a hot tub at our disposal.
She has short hair and a big butt.. Mediterranean woman.
We were on the bed and she was masturbating me, while I got the service iPad and put an interracial video.
She is not new about interracial, since she is used to be penetrated by a big black dildo and asks for it almost often.
But she has been never so attracted by videos.
However, this video was about a girl who got her pussy eaten by a hung black, and she was holding the hand of her boyfriend.
Then, the hung black started to put his cock inside of her and pounding very hard.
At this point, I will never forget, my girlfriend stopped touching me and started touching herself, holding the iPad and watching that girl pounded very hard by that hung black.
In a few moments, we were masturbating together watching that video, and she gave me a blowjob, while continuing to watch that video with a strange attraction. It seemed she liked the way that girl was really opened wide by that cock.
At this point, I asked her to promise me she would go with a black guy.
She replied “I desire you and I will desire you while a black guy will fuck me in front of you. Yes I will do it”.
I hope it will happen, I have a feeling we made a step forward that night.

Back