Our Profile

RicciD

Couple
Gold Member
How do you edit your profile here? Actually, enter info period. We cannot figure out how to do this. Feel free to private message this to us, We can never seem to find our posts either, LOL. CW and J

Seriously?
i don't think it's all too hard to figure out. But TBH i have never used the smartphone app which might be slightly different.
In the web/desktop version you will find your user name in the menu (upper right corner), which will, upon clicking, open a pull-down menu with all the functions present. Just follow those by clicking/tapping. i hope this was helpful?

Seriously?
i don't think it's all too hard to figure out. But TBH i have never used the smartphone app which might be slightly different.
In the web/desktop version you will find your user name in the menu (upper right corner), which will, upon clicking, open a pull-down menu with all the functions present. Just follow those by clicking/tapping. i hope this was helpful?
In the upper right hand corner I have two selections.......REPORT (which I prefer not to click) and EDIT PROFILE BANNER which would allow me to change the icon I ahve uploaded, which ai prefer to keep as is.
I use a desktop computer when I access the site. trying to do something this involved on a phone would be quite boring to me.

Do I have to be VERIFIED to have a profile description? That I do not plan to do, we are business owners and I already have a brother in law asking we personal questions about SNAPCHAT, which I have never heard of but he does see "requests" from a couple of the profile names we use on the internet.............which is concerning.

J (the still having trouble wife)

i am neither a mod nor a site programmer so i can't tell you what is a prerequisite to use which site feature. i can only tell you what i see and how it works for me. ;)
As i understand your issue you are already on your profile page and trying to change settings. Well, no matter where you are on this site, in any case you should see the site logo and a menu ("Home", "Forums", "What's new", a.s.o.) in the top area. Right to that there should be you user name. If you click on it there will be a pull-down menu with different items to choose from ("Account details", for instance). There you should be able to customize your profile. Regards.

Back