Our interracial adventure stories on Literotica, check them out!

Here is the last of it:

“Calvin told me they were going to do what they want to me and I would be helpless to stop them because we were in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, it was dark out and all I could see out the windows were outlines of trees, we were in the woods somewhere and I felt panic sweep over me. What had I allowed them to do? I had put myself into a strange situation and even though I felt that panic I also felt very aroused with anticipation.”

Amie then tells us, “Calvin then stood me up and led me to the door and Calvin slid the door open, got out and helped me out of the van. I remember shivering as the cool night air hit my naked body and that added to my feeling of vulnerability. I stepped onto rough gravel which hurt my bare feet until I stepped onto grass. It was a moonlit night so I see a little but with my arms tied behind he I was glad Jackson and Calvin both had an arm and was assisting me so I wouldn't trip and fall on my face. I then saw a house that they were leading me to and when I asked whose house it was Jackson told me it belonged to the owner of the club he works at and it was his hunting camp. He told me his boss let him use it for a few nights.”

Amie stopped and asked for a ******* of water and once she had quenched her thirst she continued, “We walked up to the house and Jackson unlocked the door and we went in. When he clicked the lights on I saw we were in a pretty good sized room that looked pretty rustic with mismatched furniture. They led me over to a couch and sat me down and I saw the two strangers had carried in the boards and rope that were in the van. It was a little chilly in the house and my nipples were very erect and I remember wondering if it was from the chill or that I was excited. It was probably a combination of both and I was glad when Jackson turned the heat up. As the furnace worked to warm up the house Calvin and the two strangers started unwinding coils of rope.

Once finished Calvin took a big board and placed it on the floor with a few small blocks of wood under it. He then came over to me and untied my arms I had tied behind me. It felt great being free but that didn't last long because once I had a chance to pee Calvin led me over to the board and laid me down on my back with my shoulders on the board which thankfully had some towels wrapped around it for padding. He then stretched out my arms and started wrapping my arms and wrists to the board with rope. He wrapped the rope several times around my wrists and did the same around my upper arms so my arms and back of my shoulders were tight against the board like I was being crucified. With the help of Jackson he then wrapped rope around one knee and then the other and then ran rope to the board and tied each so both my legs were pulled up and out so they were spread wide open so my pussy was totally exposed to the men in the room. No matter how hard I tried, I could not put my knees together.”

Amie stopped talking for a moment then continued, “The four men stood back for awhile and just stared at me and I became aware how soft and vulnerable my tits and pussy were and how powerless I was. I was particularly aware of how my nipples felt so cool and tingly, the way they had tied me spread eagle left my unprotected nipples pointing to the ceiling. I was also so turned on by the idea of these black men doing what they wanted to my tits and I could do nothing to cover up or stop them. I don't think I ever felt so naked and exposed in my entire life! It's weird but I remember one of them commenting on how beautiful my blue eyes are, I thought they would be looking at other parts of my body.”

Silence fell over the office with the only sound being the therapist writing on her pad of paper. In a few moments my wife continues, “All of them except for Calvin took their clothes off and once they were naked Calvin took a big vibrator out of a bag and turned it on. I could hear it humming as it vibrated and Calvin knelt down and placed the vibrating tip on my pussy. It felt like a lightning bolt shot though me when he touched me with it and I immediately felt myself building to an orgasm. The two strange men knelt by me and each one of them started running their hands over my body and then they both started sucking and kissing my tits. The handsome man then got between my legs and started eating me which actually felt too good and I found myself straining against the ropes and I remember begging them to fuck me.”

Jackson finally told him to get his face out of my pussy and when he got out of the way Jackson placed the head of his cock into me. I could not believe how good it felt, he had left me hanging earlier when we were making love in the motel room. Soon he was deep inside me and in no time at all I was cumming hard on his cock and soon he came inside me. When he was done the muscular black man gets on top of me and plunges his bare cock into my spread open pussy that had been opened up by Jackson. His cock was big but not as big as Jackson's...I don't think anyone could have one bigger than his! Even so this man who I didn't really think was that good looking, I never knew his name, really knew how to use his black cock. I remember him screwing me very hard and I think I came twice before he came inside my pussy like Jackson had.”

Before Amie could continue, the therapist interrupted her. Mary asked her, “Tell me again how many times have you been with Jackson before that evening?”

Amie looked down and her hands folded in her lap and responded, “Since the first time with him when I danced in the club I guess we saw each other three times, I think.”

“So you hardly know him. In retrospect do you think you would do things differently?” Mary asked Amie.

My wife was silent for a bit and then finally answered, “No...well maybe yes...but, but Jackson told me he needed me to trust him and he wanted me to be totally submissive to him and that turned me on so much. It was strange but I agreed to go along, I know I shouldn't have but I just got so excited.”

Mary looked at her watch and then said, “Well, unfortunately we are out of time and will need to continue this next week. Please keep the dialog open between the two of you until then.”

With that Amie and I left the office and went to my Jeep. The tension was unbearable as we drove home, Amie knew I was very angry at her, and I wanted her to do some explaining to me. I had forbid her from seeing Jackson and she had gone behind my back and had been fucking him without my knowledge. Finally I broke the ice said to her, “I think you owe me an explanation.”

She started sobbing as her pretty blue eyes welled up with tears and she responded, “You must be so angry with me, I'm so sorry.”

“Sorry is one thing, I want to know why you did this with that asshole. I've let you have fun with other men, I just didn't want you to fuck him. Why did you do it?” I asked her.

“ I really don't know, I just really wanted to be with him and I suppose I was pissed off that you told me to stay away from him.” She responded. “You know I don't like being told what to do.”

“That's a crock of *******. You're one of the most submissive women I have ever seen, I've seen it when you fuck your black men!” I told her.

Amie is silent for a bit and then responds, “That's different and you know it.”

“Yeah, it's different all right. You don't want to do what your husband wants but will do anything a big swinging black cock wants you to do.” I snapped at her.

She didn't respond and we drove on in silence for what seemed like hours until she blurted out, “You know, Jackson wants to keep seeing me.”

“Bullshit!, That is not going to happen if I have any say!” I responded.

I glanced over at her and she was looking out the window and she says in a quiet voice that I could barely hear, “You know, Jackson taped and photographed me that night. He mailed me a dvd he recorded.”

I wasn't expecting this so I was totally tongue tied and didn't know what to say. We drove on in silence until I pulled into our driveway and when I shut off the ignition Amie said, “Jackson wants me to show you the video.”

I had not had a good day so far and this just topped it off. The idea that that black bastard was in possession of a video of my wife being tied up and screwed by him and his friends was upsetting to me. I was also certain I wanted to see it.

We went inside and without a word my wife goes over to a bookshelf, reaches behind some books and pulls out a sleeved dvd and hands it to me. I held it in my hand, one part of me was anxious to see it and another dreaded the thought of what was on it. I grabbed my Laptop and placed the dvd into the tray.

Amie says to me, “I've already seen it, I'm going in the other room to read.”

I suppose she was so ashamed that she didn't want to see my reaction to the contents of the movie. I remember taking a deep breath and started playing it. The first thing I saw was Amie on her back on the floor with her arms outstretched and lashed to a wooden plank which she was lying on. It looked like her arms were wrapped dozens of timed with a white rope and her legs were also tied around the knee area with the rope attached to the plank in such a way so her legs were spread wide. There was an older man I had never seen and assumed was Calvin kneeling between her legs and working her pussy with a magic wand vibrator. There were clamps on her nipples and other than them the only thing she was wearing was the rope and her jewelry which consisted of a gold necklace and gold hoop earrings I so love on her and I could see her wedding and engagement ring flashing when she flexed her hands while struggling against her restraints. She was straining against the rope and gasping and moaning the way she does when close to orgasm.

I heard Jackson's voice off camera say, “Don't let her cum!” Calvin stops stimulating her pussy and moves away. Amie's body is writhing around, straining against the ropes and she is whimpering, “Please, please!”

“Don't you cum bitch! Hold it back! Hold it back!” Jackson commands her.

“No! Why? Please! Let me cum! Fuck me!” Amie pleads.

Jackson snaps, “I told you to hold it!”

I then see Jackson come into the video and kneels above Amie's head. He is naked and his big black cock is erect. He puts his knees on Amie's arms and places his balls at her full lips and commands, “Lick my nuts!” I don't remember her telling us this part, she told Mary and I that Jackson had just screwed her. She also left out other details as you will see.

He then grabs the clamp attached to left nipple and starts pulling and twisting it while reaching down and fingering her bare pussy with his right hand. My wife's body is quivering and she is thrusting her pussy onto his big hand. He then tells her “Don't you cum until I let you! Hold it back!”

Amie is moaning and she is twisting her body around and she arches her back and cries out, “Please fuck me!”

A voice off camera says, “We'll fuck you when we're good 'n ready pig! We'll do what we want to you and when we want.” I didn't recognize the voice and this made my ******* boil, some asshole stranger talking to her like that just pissed me off somehow. Jackson continues working her clamped tit and pussy until he finally stops and stands up and asks her, “You haven't cum yet have you?”

“Noooo.” She whimpers though clenched teeth and pleads, “Please fuck me and let me cum!”

“Sir, it's please sir.” Jackson sneers.

“Please sir.” She responds.

Jackson then points to someone off camera and a naked young muscular black man with a shaved head and goatee comes into the scene, I noticed he was not very good looking like Amie had told our counselor. He crouches over her face and she hungrily laps his balls as he tugs on the chains attached to her nipple clamps. As he does this another naked black man I hadn't seen yet gets down between her legs and starts eating her pussy. They both do this for a few minutes until Jackson steps forward and tells them to get out of the way and he positions himself between her legs. As the two men move out of the way as Jackson places his huge hands onto her bound arms like he was holding her down even though she was going nowhere. He eases his bare monster black cock into her sweet pussy and in no time is stroking in and out of her. Amie is straining against her bonds, looking like she is trying to wrap her legs around him but the ropes kept her legs splayed open with her pussy wide open for his pleasure. Soon he picks up the pace and when he does the guy that had eaten my wife's pussy leans in and pulls the clamps off her nipples and she gasps sharply when he does this. He then gets out of the way. Jackson then starts powerfully plunging in and out of her faster and faster. Amie is gasping uncontrollably and staring down at his huge black cock working her pussy.

“Let it go! Cum on my cock!” Jackson commands and Amie responds immediately. Her body stiffens and she arches her back and cries out, “Ahhhh! Ooooh!” I am intimately familiar with Amie's orgasms and I could tell this was a crashing one and the pleasure she was experiencing was over the top. This was followed by one nearly as intense orgasm after another.

Once she is relieved, Jackson gets down to screwing her intensely with his massive frame now down on top of her with her tits pressed against his broad chest. I could see that his big cock was almost but not entirely going into her. After what seemed like forever he growls, “I'm gonna bust a load inside your cunt!” His whole body then stiffens and his face contorts as he spurts his semen inside my wife. The whole time, Amie's head is lolling back and forth all the while gritting her teeth. His huge sweaty frame is quivering on top of Amie with both of them gasping uncontrollably.

They then kiss deeply, with their tongues intertwining and he eventually pulls out of her.

Without fanfare the muscular man she whose balls she had been sucking gets between her legs and rudely shoves his big bare black cock into her. When he does he actually moves her and the board she was strapped to a few inches across the floor. Amie lets out a gasp as he does this and though his cock was no wheres near as big as Jackson's monster cock it was still pretty large and it appeared he was driving it into her up to the hilt. I know Amie loves to be fucked hard at times but his assault on her pretty little bare pussy seemed almost violent in its intensity. Even so, my wife seemed to be enjoying it as she was moaning and gasping loudly in the manner she does when having multiple orgasms. She tells me that when she is really enjoying herself during intercourse it feels like the is riding one wave after another of pleasure. From what I could see on the screen, she was having one of those moments. He lasted about 5 minutes before he too tensed up and creamed inside her, adding his juices to Jackson's already deposited there. He kisses her roughly before pulling out of her.

The camera then turns away from Amie for the first time and pans to Jackson and the other young black black guy. He was handsome as Amie described him, tall, slender and yet muscular with short black hair. He was naked and was stroking his fat cock, readying himself and Jackson says to him, “What are you waiting for James? That juicy little cunt is waiting for you.”

He didn't need any more encouragement and the camera follows him as he walks over to where my wife was tied spread eagle on the floor. He gets on top of her and as he leans down to kiss her Amie returns the kiss enthusiastically. He then kisses her neck and works his lips down her neck to her beautiful tits. He suckles one and then the other and then he grabs both sides of her head with his hands and starts pushing his bare black cock into her still eager pussy. Amie is breathing harder as he sets up a regular rhythm. He had the darkest skin of the three and I have to admit the contrast of his and Amie's skin looked incredible as they fucked. His cock was not incredibly long, but was very thick and Amie seemed to be enjoying it. Her fists were clenched and her mouth was wide open as she starts riding the wave to another orgasm.

He seemed to be screwing her at a much more easy pace than the guy that went before him and he kept varying the speed of his strokes and he lasted longer than I expected. He finally quickens the intensity of his screwing and grunts loudly as he cums deep inside her. As he is finishing Amie moans loudly which turns into what I can best describe as a howl like she was in pain as she climaxes a final time. His lays on top if her for a few minutes before pulling out.

The video then goes black and in a few seconds it comes back on and Jackson is leering at the camera with that smug smirk he seems to have on his face all the time. He really irks me. He is sitting in a recliner and is wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. I didn't recognize the room he was in. He says, “Hope you are enjoying our little film we made with your wife as the star. We have enjoyed fucking the ******* out your whore and we are not done yet! Amie stayed tied spread out for us and she could do nothin' to stop us from doing anything we wanted to her. Even better, you couldn't stop us either. When I'm done talkin' to you we will go back to the video and you'll see me fuck her ass. Another thing that's gonna happen is I am going to keep on fuckin' Amie in the future. I'm also gonna spread her ass around so my friends can have a taste of her. You will let me do it too or I will spread this video and a shitload of pictures all over the place. Wait til her family and friends see what a black man lover she is.”

The screen again went black and when the video came back on I saw Jackson's naked backside and he was blocking everything else. The first thing I heard was Amie cry out and I heard Jackson exclaim, “We're havin' fun with her now!”

I remember thinking, “What's happening to Amie? What are they doing to her?” I couldn't see anything but Jackson's ass. Finally he turns around, reaches out to the camera and it jiggles about and finally comes to rest and finally focuses on Amie who was now on her back on a bed. She was still lashed to the board and I wondered how they got her from the floor and up on the bed. I figured they must have carried her there. The two young black men were on the bed with her with the rugged muscular guy biting her right nipple and the other one was fondling her left breast as she licks the bottom of his black penis. Calvin was kneeling in front of her and was working her pussy with a magic wand vibrator.

This continued for a few minutes until Calvin moves away and Jackson grabs her and pulls her over to the edge of the bed. He gets on top of her and works his big dick into her. She is struggling against her restraints as she looks down at his bare cock sliding in and out of her. Someone is operating the camera a bit shaky, moving around getting the scene from different angles. Finally Jackson says, “Help me flip her over so I can fuck her ass. You want me to take your ass Amie? You better want it because you're getting' it whether you want it or not.”

It looked like the camera was put down and all I could see was the corner of the room and after a bit the camera was picked up and when finally focused on my wife I could see she was now released from the board but Amie was now face down with her belly on top of some pillows which were in the middle of the bed. She was tied helpless and spread eagle with her wrists and ankles lashed to the bedposts and her bare ass in the air. Calvin is kneeling behind her pouring lube onto her anus and working it into her ass with his fingers. As he does this she is squirming around and and moaning loudly.

Finally Jackson says, “Get the fuck out of the way, I want her ass.” He gets behind her on his knees and positions his bare black cock at the opening her now greased anus. He clutches her hips and pulls her towards him as he pushes the head of his cock into her. Amie is breathing heavily and suddenly lets out a sharp gasp as Jackson thrusts deeper into her bowels.

“Oh! Oh!” Amie cries out, “Please go slow! It feels good but go slow!”

Jackson is gritting his teeth and is sweating profusely with droplets dripping on my wife's shapely bottom. Whoever is operating the camera then focuses on a closeup of his black cock sliding in and out of her ass. I couldn't believe she was able to take Jackson's massive cock up her ass and that she seemed to be enjoying it as much as she was. She kept up a steady stream of comments like. “I love your cock!” and “You like fucking my ass Hon?”

I heard someone off camera yell, “Fuck that slut's ass, fuck her hard!”

It was then I realized I had become somewhat detached from what I was witnessing on the DVD. I was viewing it like any interracial porn film and not seeing my precious wife willingly tied spread eagle and getting gang fucked by black strangers and that she was sneaking around behind my back to do it. I became aware I had a raging erection and was incredibly turned on as well as very angry at what I was seeing. It was then that the screen went black and the movie abruptly ends.

EPILOGUE

I had to do a lot of soul searching before sharing this story with you. Initially my wife did not want me to write about what she did with Jackson. She was embarrassed about it and the trouble it caused with our relationship. Amie and I had a lot to work out in our marriage. We needed to decide whether or not to continue sharing her with others. I basically told Jackson to go fuck himself and that my wife was not going to see him again no matter what he threatens. I have been vigilant looking to see if he does spread her video or photos around the internet. I also threatened him with a lawsuit.

Almost exclusively my wife has been with black men when she was shared and it has been both very exciting and also terribly difficult to deal with. We continued for a bit with couples therapy and through that we've worked out so much. We have decided that Amie will stop having sex with black men, or any other men for that matter. There are many reasons for this but the last straw was Jackson threatening us with posting her online for all to see. That really scared her and I and brought us back to a grim reality.

She is now pregnant and she will give birth soon. Will she be with another black man again? Possibly, but as it stands right that is off limits to make things easier on our relationship. We still have our memories and what memories they are! The sights, sounds, smells and electricity of seeing her with black lovers will always be very erotic to me. I just will not miss the complicating factors.
THE END
View attachment 796454
Beautiful. I hope she does more! I would love to see more pics of her also!

I had the same kind of thing when I used to post on Literotica. It became clear to me that posting IR cuckold stories was a lightning rod for racists on that site. The only way to prevent hate mail from the site is if they switched to make people log in to an account before sending messages to authors, or being able to rate stories. That way it would become too much work for people that want nothing more than to be haters. The site seems uninterested in doing anything about people that harass writers, and so I no longer post there. My old ID was nocluescooby. You might like my stories.
I read a story of a teen brother peeped into a hole in a wall saw his teen sister get blacked. He swore it's a true story and God it was hot. Can't find it again.But love those stories have me ideas lol.

We submitted 4 stories about Amie's black experiences on Literotica.com and would like to know what you think. The response has been mixed, some positive some very negative (outright racists who hate the idea of interracial relationships) so Amie and I would like you check them out and leave feedback and vote. They are listed in the order you should read them below:

http://www.literotica.com/s/amie-does-black-lovers-for-hubby
http://www.literotica.com/s/amies-continuing-black-adventure
http://www.literotica.com/s/amie-gives-her-black-lover-bad-news
http://www.literotica.com/s/amies-last-black-lovers
Hot story. Very hot made for good reading amongst other things.

As stated earlier, my wife got pregnant last fall. We were very worried she had gotten pregnant by one of the black men who gang banged her when they tied her up at the cabin. The timing was such that we were pretty sure I was the ******* but there was a chance I was not the one who got her pregnant.
Amie had the baby boy earlier this month and much to our relief, he had red hair (what he has of it!) like I do. I'll tell you we are VERY relieved.

Well after reading all of your stories I was really turned on, as you were during all of this action by your wife. I have the impression that either you were lucky , (or not), in catching her with Jackson when you did. The way your wife took on all eight of those BBC's, it was a matter of time before she would move on to more at once.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least that if you hadn't caught her when you did, that her next time with Jackson, would have been much more erotic. As he would be pushing the envelope to have her fuck more and more guys at one time, and frankly, the impression I have is that she would have eaten it up, the more the merrier, and the more degrading the better. I see more of this in the future, I'm sure Jackson would have lined up twenty for her, and she would have loved it.

We are glad you liked them.

We submitted 4 stories about Amie's black experiences on Literotica.com and would like to know what you think. The response has been mixed, some positive some very negative (outright racists who hate the idea of interracial relationships) so Amie and I would like you check them out and leave feedback and vote. They are listed in the order you should read them below:

I've read your stories amny times through the years. They are always very well written, and guaranteed to get me hard.

The end of first story:
She looked towards me and gasps, "Honey, he is deeper in my cunt than you will ever be and I want his semen shot deep into my womb. I have never fucked such a man!"

He was now pounding her harder and faster than I have ever seen and finally his ass cheeks tighten and the shaft of his bare black cock is now streaked with his white gooey love juice as he blasts it deep within her. It was then I noticed the unmistakable smell of sex filling the room. With a few last thrusts he collapses onto her and they kissed deeply in a quivering mass of black and white sweaty flesh. She is laying underneath him wimpering and shaking saying over and over again, "That was so nice, that was so nice!" By this time his friends were now naked and as Dwayne rolls off her they crawl onto the bed with Amie and start feeling her up.

"I thought they were only going to watch and she was only going to fuck Dwayne. I don't think I like this gang bang thing." I protested.

Catching her breath Amie tells me in her soft Southern drawl, "I told you I was going to do anything my lover wants me to do so get over it and enjoy the show."

She now stretches out with her arms above her head and spreads her legs she opens her cum soaked pussy for all the see. . She looks as Dwayne and says, "I am ready for just about anything, you can even tie me up. I have some restraints in my bag. I am also ready for a refill, my cunt is starting to empty and need some more sweet black man cum."

"Oh we'll take you up on that bondage in a bit" Dwayne says "While I figure it out you can play with my crew." The three of them, one who appeared be around fifty and while not fat was a bit chubby (It turned out he was one of their uncles) the second slender man with his hair in cornrows and several tattoos, and the third with muscular build but quite short. They all had large cocks (though none like Dwayne's!) all considerably bigger than my 6 inch cock. I was wondering how Amie would feel about my cock after this evening.

The older pudgy man got between her legs and placed his cock into her drenched pussy and as he did the other two got on each side of her and sucked on her titties. In no time his bare black cock was sliding in and out of her sweet cunt already lubricated by her juices as well as Dwayne's cum. As he picked up the pace she sucked on the slender man's cock as she stroked the other with her right hand.

I noticed that I now had a raging boner that was straining against my pants and something in my brain had switched off the jealous feelings I had earlier and I now wanted to see Amie take all that bare cock and to really enjoy herself. "Fuck them you little slut! You are now a cum dump for black cock! You are nothing but a whore for black cock aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes! Give me all that black dick, it feels so good, I need it so bad!" Amie murmurs softly. "My family should see me now, fucking these handsome black men."

Dwayne emerges from the bathroom with leather cuffs and rope in his hands. I noticed his cock was hard as a rock, it crossed my mind that maybe he was taking Viagra or something because he had recovered so fast.

He sat in a chair and watched Amie do his friends, lightly stroking his cock. The guy who was fucking her face finally shoots his load into her mouth, holding his cock in her face until she had licked him clean and swallowed every drop. When he was done she let go of the cock she had in her hand and turns her attention to the man fucking her pussy. "Come on sweetie." She cooed to him reaching up and gently fluttering her soft fingers over his nipples. "You can do it, I want your cum in me!"

That was more than he could stand and moaned loudly as he emptied his cock into her, Amie was also cumming at the same time. "That was incredible, you are such a sexy and gorgeous woman." He tells her and kisses her deeply. He must have been real appreciative of the chance to fuck such a beautiful younger woman, young enough to be his *******.

As he pulls out of her and staggers away Dwayne goes to the bed and pulls her limp body towards the edge of the bed. When she sees his hard cock she instantly perks up and reaches out and cups his balls in her hand, pulling him towards her and she starts licking the head of his cock saying, 'You are ready for some more Lover? I want you again too." She sucks, licks and murmurs things about his beautiful cock. She does this for a few minutes and when he pulls her head away, she looks disappointed.

He crawls up onto the bed on his hands and knees and points his ass at her and says, "Stick your soft tongue in my black ass Amie!" She hesitates for just a few seconds but then crawls up behind him and reached between his legs with her right hand and grabs his cock. As she does this she spreads his muscular cheeks with her left hand a dives her mouth into his rectum. Stopping for a bit to exclaim, "Every inch of you is delicious!" She then continues to run her tongue from his scrotum to his anus and back again, he is moaning loudly as she does this. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had never even considered asking her to rim me and she had never offered. Once again I was floored!

Finally he pulled away and gets off the bed and picking up the restraints he tells her to lay on her belly and place 2 pillows under her tummy. His friends help him tie the ends of the ropes to each corner of the bed frame, he then grabs her wrists and fastens the leather cuffs to each leaving just a little slack. He then cuffs her ankles and spreads her legs out wide, there she was with totally exposed with her ass up in the air, her cunt dripping cum onto the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?" She says weakly

"You said we could tie you up." Dwayne says to her. "Now we are going to do anything we want to you and you can do nothing about it. As a matter of fact, I going to start by fucking your ass! No woman has ever let me do her ass, they think I am too big, what do you think?"

Amie is now breathing hard and she gasps "I'm sure it is too big but I told you I will do anything. But please be gentle, don't tear me up badly." She looks over at me and says, "What do you think now Honey? This black bull is going to tear me up with big black cock and you're just going to let it happen aren't you?" Your going to get off seeing him ravish my unprotected ass aren't you?" He is going to do this and I have never let you fuck my ass have I?"

"Yeah, I'm going to let him do it. You never let me fuck your ass but he will, you will let black men do anything to you won't you?" I responded.

Yes, anything. Anything at all!" she says.

"Then fuck the ******* out of that tramp's ass!" I exclaimed.

He positioned himself behind her and places some lube on his fingers, he works one finger into her ass and then another. The whole time she is squirming around uncontrollably straining against her restraints as her greases up her ass. He puts a bit on his cock and grabs her by her hips and places the head of his member against her anus. "Here it comes! Relax and enjoy this." He says as he works his cock into her. She ******* tries to pull away but he just pulls her back towards him with his strong hands.

"Too, too fast! Please go slow!" She pleads

He now had maybe half of his cock worked into her and was starting to set up a rhythm, stroking slowly and with each stroke reaming her out a little more. I couldn't believe how much he was stretching her out. She was gasping and moaning trying to push back towards him but her instinct was to pull away. He would have none of that, pulling her back and pushing real hard and now had half of his massive cock into her.

"Your tearing me apart!" she screams "Easy, please easy. Ooohh!" Gradually though she seemed to be relaxing a bit and starting to buck her hips in unison with his strokes. "Ahh, that feels better Lover, do it! I love that monster in my ass! Please fill my ass with your cum, please!" She was now begging. I also couldn't believe how turned on I was!

No matter how hard he tried he still couldn't get all of his cock into her but he was stroking her pretty damn hard and finally with a grunt and a moan he releases his cum deep into her pretty ass. He was dripping sweat all over her backside and he relaxes and just keep his cock in her for quite a while. Finally pulling out with a funny suction sound.

"Oh, that was so intense!" Amie exclaimed " I feel like I have been filled by cum from the gods!" She made no attempt to get away from her bonds and just laid there very relaxed and totally exposed to everyone with cum dripping from her cunt and ass.

A joint was lit and handed around as she dozed. They talked about what they would do to her next, one of them still hadn't cum. He would get his chance soon enough! After a fifteen minute or so break Dwayne released her bonds and the guy who had just gotten a partial handjob lays on his back and says "Ride my cock with your sweet cunt."

She didn't hesitate and immediately mounted him pressing her tits on his chest. She leans forward and says, "Does anyone want my ass" I have never done a double penetration." The slender man who had cum in her mouth now positioned himself behind her and sticks his big cock into her now loosened ass. I could see now that nothing was off limits for my wife that evening, each man took her repeatedly that night with each one cumming in Amie's sweet cunt, her ass, and her mouth numerous times. She indeed gave herself entirely to Dwayne and was incredibly submissive to this black stud. Dwayne filled her little pussy three times himself and the last time was after the rest had had left. He was getting ready to leave and Amie was lay one the bed and she says, "Aww, are you leaving so soon? I'm going to miss you."

"Gotta go, you know where to find me." He answers.

"One more time...please?" She pleads.

"Your twisting my arm!" He says as he takes off his pants. "I hope you don't mind if I don't eat you out, you are a mess down there!"

"No not all, just fuck me with your beautiful cock!" She says.

He crawls between her legs and kisses her deeply nibbling her titties and nuzzling her neck. She spreads her legs wide and her slowly enters her pussy for the third time. "Oooooooh, She exclaims. "That feels so good."

He is now stroking her long and slow, his cock sliding easily in and out of her. He says, "Are you sure you don't want to go home with me Sweetness? You can have this every night."

"I know how to find you!" She exclaims.

With that they set up a rhythm and got down to good stroking, they switch positions once with her on top riding him like a cowgirl. He finishes on top both their faces contorting as they cum together. When finished they lay together intertwined for a long time. He finally pulls out and goes to the bathroom to clean up, he dresses and soon it was just Amie and me. I stood over the bed looking down at her, she was ******* face down cum dripping out of her ass and pussy. Dried cum was also caked inside her thighs and all over the sheets. When I rolled her over I saw now she was also had a few bite marks here and there and her titties and neck had several hickies.

Her eyes flickered open and smiles at me, "I really enjoyed that, thanks for letting me fuck those wonderful black men this evening. Do you want to fuck me now?"

I really needed to do this, to reclaim what was once exclusively mine. I stripped and joined her on the bed, "You were amazing! I never thought of you this way and you are an incredible lover." It was like the best porn I have ever seen." I got between her legs as so many had done before that night and she let out a loud moan as I entered her. I kissed her and I could smell the scent of the 4 black men on her, it was incredibly erotic and I just knew I wouldn't be lasting very long! She was clutching my ass and bucking me hard and in no time at all I let loose with a stream of cum I had been building up all night. My semen intermingled with the 4 black men's cum. It was now competing with theirs in a race to her womb. It was a nice end to the evening!
She go one great body x

Great stories

I loved reading your stories they are some of the best stories ive read dose amy plan on having any more lovers in the future

I loved reading your stories they are some of the best stories ive read dose amy plan on having any more lovers in the future
Thanks! We're glad you liked them. For various reasons, we have no plans for my wife to take on more black lover in the near future. We'll see!

Has anyone out there been in this lifestyle for a long time and would be willing to tell us what long term impact it has had on their marriage? We wonder if we continue to do stuff like this if it could damage our relationship. As indicated on the stories, it is so sexy to see Amie with black lovers but I have mixed emotions about.
My wife and I were in the lifestyle for over 10 years. It actually brought us closer together because we could now talk to each other about ANYTHING openly and honestly. We're now past our 50th year together and close as can be.

Back