Our first time

playformore

Couple
From
PA, US
1st 3some interracial We had been sharing the fantasy of having a 3some with a black man for some time. We started looking at ads in a local adult magazine and found a guy that caught our eye. He was in his thirties 5-10 , 180 and nice 7 1/2 cock. We made contact and chatted a few times and arranged for him to visit. With the ******* off with a babysitter, my very petite brown haired 5' tall wife was getting ready for his arrival. I must admit, I was very nervous and unsure of what my feelings would be once we met.I was really turned on at the idea of it, but thought, what if I was jealous?. Our ex military north jersey black man had pulled into our south central Pa. home. We had some small talk and everyone seemed comfortable and had a few beers. Vince had said he brought along a xxx movie if we wanted to break the ice that way. I was like oh my yes. The movie had started, interracial of course and my wife and I were on the loveseat, Vince was sitting on the couch. My wife went in the bedroom and when she came out ,my cock got rock hard. She was in a black lingerie outfit and black stockings. I went to the kitchen for a beer and thought it would give them time to get things turned up a notch. I could not see the couch from where I was and my heart was racing. When I came in the room, all my jealousy fears were gone.There was my naughty little wife on her back and legs spread in the air with Vince devouring her sweet tasting pussy.I was so turned on and got undressed and started rubbing her sexy nylon covered feet.She was moaning and squirming like crazy. She reached for my cock and started sucking me like never before. What my wife said next, sent me into a frenzy. She said, somebody fuck me. I need fucked now. Being the gracious host I was. Who was I to deprive Vince of what he was feasting on. The sight was amazing when he slid his black cock in her hairy white pussy. He had her coming over and over. We took turns with her for what seemed like hours with him finishing from the doggie position and pumping his load all over her ass and back. Needless to say. This opened up a whole new world to us and have had several fun encounters since. I hope this story was enjoyable to read. It sure made me rock hard writing it. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
We only played with once. We did have a few more 3somes, but she is more reserved now.
I sure wish she would play again. I can't ******* her though.

Back