our first time (cuckold)

alan585

Couple
We have time deciding if we put an another man in the relationship until we finally accept
She found a man who called her attention, tall and muscular
Everything is fine, the problem is that it has a dick of 21cm and double the thickness of mine, while mine only measures 14cm
Do you think I should leave my wife with him? or maybe she enjoy more for the difference in sizes?

We have time deciding if we put an another man in the relationship until we finally accept
Everything is fine, the problem is that it has a dick of 21cm and double the thickness of mine, while mine only measures 14cm
Do you think I should leave my wife with him? or maybe she enjoy more for the difference in sizes?
. Yes. Especially since he is larger. Big cock is always a good reason.

we are also in the same ship and I would say if you enjoy and she enjoy more than you then its a YES.

Back