Our first no show

Sex07funcpl

Couple
Real Person
So yesterday we had our first no show from this site. Making us second guess looking for fun and just start taking a more natural patient approach. Is this a regular problem? Or did we find the one fake with decent verification. We have been told that our expectation for someone in the 9 inch range is almost impossible, especially for our area. We were even open to donating towards travel. On a good note watching her prep for another man was an awesome experience. And the night didn’t go to waste.

Very simple. People are caught up in the physical and not the mental. That's why your easy played.. Or how they have a bad experience.

Funny everyone says. But it's a fact that Most don't understand that they are to set the rules of engagement

So yesterday we had our first no show from this site. Making us second guess looking for fun and just start taking a more natural patient approach. Is this a regular problem? Or did we find the one fake with decent verification. We have been told that our expectation for someone in the 9 inch range is almost impossible, especially for our area. We were even open to donating towards travel. On a good note watching her prep for another man was an awesome experience. And the night didn’t go to waste.
There are a ton of fakes on this website. I have found several this week alone. It’s frustrating.

For one. I'm not meeting any unless we have chatted for awhile on the. Been through this ordeal a long time ago. I ended up meeting a man at a bar. And their was no wife. I almost broke his jaw
I’m with you I have been chatting with several people on this site who I have had phone calls with or FaceTime. That’s a terrible situation you walked into that’s why I avoid couples

Back