Our Bull wants to public. Thoughts?

Yes, what I have said is real and sincere. Just because I took a back seat to our relationship doesn't mean I am a pussy. This type of relationship works for us but only in private so far. Yes, other men fuck my wife but nobody else knows which makes it easier for us I think. I am NOT a total submissive/slave to him. I have expressed my opinions before. Granted he does have the last word but I consider him somewhat of a friend and I know he is not looking to hurt me. He will reason. I think he wants to move this in the open not fully understand the consequences for us if he does.
Just because you like the idea of someone else fucking your wife in private does not mean you have to submit and go public. You have a say because you are part of the relationship. The idea that your some pussy because your wife is slutty is ridiculous. She need to respect you the same way you respect her. If she did not want to fuck black guys, you would have to respect that decision, now he and she needs to respect yours!

Oh, I think they will tell someday else, I am sure of it. I don't think people can keep a secret like this. You are right that should have respected my wishes but It was an ego trip for him for sure. He is fucking my wife and he wants other people to know it. We went down the rabbit hole a little further than I wanted but now it is done. No turning back.

Oh, I think they will tell someday else, I am sure of it. I don't think people can keep a secret like this. You are right that should have respected my wishes but It was an ego trip for him for sure. He is fucking my wife and he wants other people to know it. We went down the rabbit hole a little further than I wanted but now it is done. No turning back.

Think you might as well embrace it?

Only time will tell what happens. I'm sure her BBF husband will know if he doesn't already and I will have to face him in the future. In the meanwhile, my wife is happy about her decision and I will stand by it for now.
Oh he knows. He knew that night. And part of me suspects that her BFF already knew.
Her husband will either be too discreet to mention it, or will ask out of curiosity. My $0.02, answer his questions and ask he doesn't tell anyone. Explain that your wife deserves to be satisfied, and that due to reasons beyond your control, you are unable to do so.

She tells me to just sit back and enjoy the moemnt.

Probably the best thing you can do right now that the bandaid has been ripped off.

Oh he knows. He knew that night. And part of me suspects that her BFF already knew.
Her husband will either be too discreet to mention it, or will ask out of curiosity. My $0.02, answer his questions and ask he doesn't tell anyone. Explain that your wife deserves to be satisfied, and that due to reasons beyond your control, you are unable to do so.

Probably the best thing you can do right now that the bandaid has been ripped off.

You are probably right. I do believe she ( BFF) told him ( husband) that very same night. I will deal with him when the time comes for sure. We shall see how this goes. Perhaps it will be no big deal and everyone accepts it.

My wife’s bull bragged to everyone in the neighborhood that he had fucked my wife in all three holes. It bothered me at first that I had been outed as a cuck but I learned to accept and then embrace my new identity. — Cucky.
Bull more like a bloody bitch...his conduct was outrageous...i trust he's no longer part of your contact list....

Agreed. We always have talks per say. This is just a big one that needs to be done. I know I am coming from a position of weakness as I have given up some of my rights but again, no one is looking to hurt anyone.
Problem is you don't know that no one is looking to hurt anyone. Sounds like your wife may be in love with her black boyfriend and that is a disaster for you. It is very possible that the reason he wants to take his relationship public with you and your wife is that he wants to show everyone that he dominates a white couple, is fucking a white man's wife and the Inferior Beta white husband knows and approves of him fucking his white wife. The next step after this might be that he will have you and your wife wear dog collars in public with him.
I think you are assuming too many things and that you will be sorry.

Thank you for understanding. I do hope it works out but it is a big step for everyone. Going slow is probably the best approach. Not that there is anything wrong with our arrangement. It works for us. and probably not for most. I think most guys would not understand or would not be willing to sacrifice part of their manhood marriage and wife to another. I just dont want to lose friends over this
If your friends find out, you most likely would lose most of them.

We are a white couple who has been seeing a regular black Bull for about 2 years now. Nothing super crazy but I have taken a back seat in this relationship. When he does spend the night he takes the master bedroom with my wife, I ******* in the guest room. She is a black-only wife, I am not allowed vaginal sex with her ever but we do stay intimate in other ways. These were terms agreed to.

He now wants to take it a step further and be more open in public. Not to humiliate me but rather push the envelope, make it more real. no turning back of sorts. He tells me that black men fuck my wife, there is no shame in others knowing. So far he has been keeping it quiet but not sure for how long or what he will do. Should I Stand my ground or just come to the realization that the cat will be out of the bag and deal with it.
You should try to be discreet especially if you have *******

Yes, exactly the way we view this. A commitment and a serious one. She is black only for about a year and a half now and I... as a white man gave my wife sexually to a black man. It is a serious and exciting lifestyle. Maybe more white men should give up their wives. If its not your thing, so be it but I beilive for me, it is mine. I feel comfortable with myself being a beta male. I am fine with it., at least for now
You could be fine being a Beta male, especially in private, but you will probably hate if you ever go public.

I have had this experience with my wife and I can tell you it was hell for me.

you are absolutely right when you said... " I think doing it in front of strangers is a turn-on, doing it in front of your friends/family is a power move." . I do think it is a power move for him for sure. I can't blame him really because I have taken a back seat and given him the "keys" to my house. I also think he might be thinking that once it goes public, he will be more in control and more secure in his role. I still don't think he wants to take her away or ******* a divorce on our end. He has complete freedom and control now, why would he upset the apple cart?
I don't think he would want your wife to divorce you because she is a steady piece of married white fuck meat for him and his friends to enjoy, even in your home and in your bed. Even better, him and his friends get to feel superior, which they are, by humiliating and degrading you in front of your wife and each other. How degrading, you can't fuck your own wife, but her black boyfriend AND his friends can fuck your wife. He even told you and your wife that she will accept being fucked by any black man he wants to fuck her.
Do you believe he would ever consider marrying a slut like your wife?

We did

We do this on vacation with a special bull who moved away. We get together once a year and we behave as a couple while my husband tags along. I find it to be such a turn on to be clearly with him in public, the touches, kisses, putting his arm around me....kind of extensive foreplay that leads to the most fantastic sex. Could never do this near home but would love to find a bull who is closer, like an hour away, where we could openly date more frequently.
Yes what you do with your fuck buddies is exciting but fairly safe from your family and friends. What his wife's boyfriend wants is to show the cuckold's friends and family that he is fucking his wife, a white man's wife and in public.

Back