Our Bull wants to public. Thoughts?

We are a white couple who has been seeing a regular black Bull for about 2 years now. Nothing super crazy but I have taken a back seat in this relationship. When he does spend the night he takes the master bedroom with my wife, I sleep in the guest room. She is a black-only wife, I am not allowed vaginal sex with her ever but we do stay intimate in other ways. These were terms agreed to.

He now wants to take it a step further and be more open in public. Not to humiliate me but rather push the envelope, make it more real. no turning back of sorts. He tells me that black men fuck my wife, there is no shame in others knowing. So far he has been keeping it quiet but not sure for how long or what he will do. Should I Stand my ground or just come to the realization that the cat will be out of the bag and deal with it.

We are a white couple who has been seeing a regular black Bull for about 2 years now. Nothing super crazy but I have taken a back seat in this relationship. When he does spend the night he takes the master bedroom with my wife, I sleep in the guest room. She is a black-only wife, I am not allowed vaginal sex with her ever but we do stay intimate in other ways. These were terms agreed to.

He now wants to take it a step further and be more open in public. Not to humiliate me but rather push the envelope, make it more real. no turning back of sorts. He tells me that black men fuck my wife, there is no shame in others knowing. So far he has been keeping it quiet but not sure for how long or what he will do. Should I Stand my ground or just come to the realization that the cat will be out of the bag and deal with it.
If this is real, you just stated that you are a pussy and someone else fucks your wife in your house on your bed, all while you are in guest bedroom. So to ask if you should "take a stand" is a joke because you are already a Bitch. Like I said, if story you wrote were true.

If this is real, you just stated that you are a pussy and someone else fucks your wife in your house on your bed, all while you are in guest bedroom. So to ask if you should "take a stand" is a joke because you are already a Bitch. Like I said, if story you wrote were true.
Yes, what I have said is real and sincere. Just because I took a back seat to our relationship doesn't mean I am a pussy. This type of relationship works for us but only in private so far. Yes, other men fuck my wife but nobody else knows which makes it easier for us I think. I am NOT a total submissive/slave to him. I have expressed my opinions before. Granted he does have the last word but I consider him somewhat of a friend and I know he is not looking to hurt me. He will reason. I think he wants to move this in the open not fully understand the consequences for us if he does.

Like what? Holding hands walking at the mall? Sounds cute. It's been two years, trying to be a little less discreet sounds like a sweet thrill for all.
They have been out in public before holding hands as you said, but never near our house or our area. Less chance of anyone one wwe know seeing them. He wants to hold hands with her while people we know will be around. Thats my issue I have

If he wants to take it public, this has to move you further back. He will be her social primary moving forward and you will be relegated to more private roles. I suppose something to consider is would it be okay moving out for a while and letting her have a full relationship with him? She may want to give that a shot and have you as her support from afar.

im not saying your making it up, but when you don't have a verified account or even a pic of your wife its not that easy of a story to beleave, at least half the accounts on B2W are fake accounts or catfish, this sounds like a catfish story............................:sleep:

Yes, what I have said is real and sincere. Just because I took a back seat to our relationship doesn't mean I am a pussy. This type of relationship works for us but only in private so far. Yes, other men fuck my wife but nobody else knows which makes it easier for us I think. I am NOT a total submissive/slave to him. I have expressed my opinions before. Granted he does have the last word but I consider him somewhat of a friend and I know he is not looking to hurt me. He will reason. I think he wants to move this in the open not fully understand the consequences for us if he does.
You sleep in spare room. That action could not be more submissive. Regardless who knows your actions are that of a Beta. Its your wife YOU keep him private not public. No one cares what he wants its your marriage.

If he wants to take it public, this has to move you further back. He will be her social primary moving forward and you will be relegated to more private roles. I suppose something to consider is would it be okay moving out for a while and letting her have a full relationship with him? She may want to give that a shot and have you as her support from afar.
I love this idea

I don't want to move out. I will support from within. I need to still be part of this.

You sleep in spare room. That action could not be more submissive. Regardless who knows your actions are that of a Beta. Its your wife YOU keep him private not public. No one cares what he wants its your marriage.
I don't deny I am a beta in this relationship. I know I am. I give up my bed to her Bull when he stays the night. I'm not a submissive like he tells me to walk on all fours and bark like a dog. That doesn't happen. When he tells me he is coming over to fuck my wife, that does happen all the time.
Yes, it's my marriage for sure, but I don't want to be controlling it from the "back" if you know what I mean otherwise this would be just role play.
so part of me wants to be a total beta and part of me still wants our privacy, that's my issue I am struggling with

im not saying your making it up, but when you don't have a verified account or even a pic of your wife its not that easy of a story to beleave, at least half the accounts on B2W are fake accounts or catfish, this sounds like a catfish story............................:sleep:
I do understand why you would think this way because I have been on this site long enough to have seen the far-fetched made-up stories for sure. You are correct that I don't have a verified account because in the past I didn't really need one because my wife has a Bull already and we were not looking for a new one. I don't post pics of my wife here for the same reason for my post to begin with. Privacy issues

There would be no reason for me to make up anything. My situation is not in dire straits here, it is something that has just surfaced, and in a few months perhaps, something going to change for us. This is a forum to discuss such things. My wife does have a black boyfriend/Bull as hard as that may sound unbelievable, it is still true. I am a beta husband, that is also true. I just wanted to hear other people's opinions on the subject, nothing more.

Perhaps I will become a verified member and introduce my wife to another memeber here who likes their privacy. Just weighing options

I've been a Bull for 20+ years. Been with many cuck couples. There is a difference between being nervous and uncomfortable. To put it simple, if something turns you on but makes you nervous, do it. Try it out. See if it's for you. If something makes you uncomfortable and doesn't turn you on, then don't do it.
Most importantly, make sure your Bull has good communication with you, and you feel like if you try something and you don't like it you can take a step back.
The ability to take a step back, I find, actually allows couples to try even more things, because they know they can truly experiment for what's right for them.

Is going public something that can cause employment issues like working for a private school or other bs? If no does it come down to you being embarrassed that it’s now known in public?
This is a great point. I was with a guy's wife once, we were in a different State than she lived in, walking out of a restaurant hand-in-hand and ran into a co-worker of hers. A co-worker she saw every day and knew she was married. If you are going to go out in public, assume you are going to run into people who know you well.

Back