Other than QOS tats and jewelry?

My wife started wearing a metal thumb ring in 2006 and began acting a little uneasy around me at first what does that mean
Either nothing but a fashion accessory... or it may have a different, special meaning to her. Where (or who!) has she got it from? - That would be my first question.

Other than that it is quite well-known, said to have originated in Eastern Europe but is acknowledged practically worldwide today. Most commonly it is used by women but some men have also adopted the symbol.
Basically it means either homosexual or bisexual. It started in communities where homosexuality is still looked down upon big time if it is not plain illegal, and was first worn by women as a secret sign to show other women the wearer is into them. So it typically means "lesbian" or "bisexual". ;)

On which hand side is she usually wearing it?

Reactions: wit
My wife started wearing a metal thumb ring in 2006 and began acting a little uneasy around me at first what does that mean
But of course it could also be a gift, something personal from an (ex) lover, for instance, or just a friend!
Imagine a guy with a bigger hand was giving her a ring from one of his other fingers. Where will it fit on her smaller hand? The thumb seems to be a good guess. ;)
It is not unusual to give presents like that to someone you have had a "romantic episode" with (whatever that means). It serves as a reminder of that person and the good times they had together - a respectful gesture if you will. :)

Either nothing but a fashion accessory... or it may have a different, special meaning to her. Where (or who!) has she got it from? - That would be my first question.

Other than that it is quite well-known, said to have originated in Eastern Europe but is acknowledged practically worldwide today. Most commonly it is used by women but some men have also adopted the symbol.
Basically it means either homosexual or bisexual. It started in communities where homosexuality is still looked down upon big time if it is not plain illegal, and was first worn by women as a secret sign to show other women the wearer is into them. So it typically means "lesbian" or "bisexual". ;)

On which hand side is she usually wearing it?
Left thumb she said she got it from one of her girl friends

We've discovered, most of the QOS and BBC-related jewelry is pretty cheap/costume variety, and no longer gives us a thrill. So, i've purchased (for myself, the hubby) t-shirts such as the official BBC logo, I wear that when we go out for casual drinks. I also bought for myself a high quality wedding band type ring, it's black and engraved with "Brandi BBC Owned Wife" so I can show it when/if needed. We're thinking about permanent tattoo, but symbols meanings change, so still thinking of that one. Since we decided that she is BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, I realize that a lot of the burden such to enjoy it is on me, too. ie: she can dress like a lady and be treated like a goddess in public, but I have to be proud to reveal that she's all black now and that I'm proud of it. etc. OH, ALSO, I'm ordering a t-shirt with the symbol and text from a rugby team, it says "ALL BLACKS" Check it out.
Can you post a picture of her wedding bend?

Kate Spades purses and merch is availbalbe online....it's high end stuff and was NOT designed to be lifestyle gear, it just happened to work out that way, given the designer's last name, Spade. It's subtle for those in the lifestyle that see it, and otherwise it's just classy good stuff that women love...buy your girl's a SPADE purse with the SPADE on it and give it to her even if she doesn't know what it means....she'lll get some eyeballs when she brings it to dinner !!!

Just found the perfect Australian Rugby team nickname and merchandise, will try to find a cuckold wanna be to buy one for my BBC OWNED WIFE, in exchange for pics of her in it, in public. :) Will also buy one of the higher priced jerseys for myself (I do love black pussy, that is true).gettyimages-141519803-612x612.jpg

Back